Things You Want to do Before You Die

I’ve seen this video many times, and I can say that it most accurately exemplifies my view on life and how one should live it: [url]The HD HERO2: Almost as Rad as the HERO3 - YouTube
(Don’t worry, it’s not a joke or fake or anything).

Maybe it’s a little romanticized. But I sure as heck ain’t working 8 hours a day sitting in from of computer in an office cubicle.

Awesome!!!

I want to try all the kinds of apples. :smiley:

Me too^^. :laughing:

How many are there. I have tried a few I guess. Usually just the reguler red kind.

I have no idea.

If want to eat every kind of apple you will need to know that.

Can’t remember if I posted here or not…

• Record a song that will become famous
  • Work at Pixar
  • See The Wall being performed by Roger Waters
  • Create a museum-worthy artpiece
  • Singlehandedly reviving mod fashion!

Can’t think of much else…

Cool things.

Thanks :smiley: ! And I hope you’ll get to meet both Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet :smiley: ! Be postive; it could happen :slight_smile: ! You never know who you’ll run into :wink: .

Yeah you are right.

I want to be in movie credits before I die! 8D . As anything. Really.

That is awesome^^.

What kind of movie.

If I were her I would love to be in Titanic.

I definitely sympathize with you there. 8D

What about a Pixar movie?

Get into Pixar, hug a Pixar employee, finish my model railroad and show it to Pixar, hug all my online friends, hug Dug and Carl… program for Pixar, create groundbreaking software for them…

I want to murder somebody. Wow, that’s really dark. Don’t worry though, I’m joking. :smiling_imp:

I want to do all kinds of things before I die, visit Pixar obviously and hopefully start working there, visit Tokyo in Japan, base jump out of a helicopter or off a skyscraper, play the video game Manhunt, party at a nightclub, go to a music concert and perhaps even experience what a hangover is like.

Oh, tons of things. But the first that comes to mind is to see the Northern Lights.