Thoroughly confused...

I only wish it was real! A Cars TV show would be awesome. :sunglasses: Yeah! Time Travel Mater premieres tomorrow on ABC. I’m excited to see the origins of Radiator Springs and I think we get to meet the famous Stanley. :slight_smile:

SallyMcQueen, yep. That all happens in the short. It’s been on Disney Channel already.

I wonder if another season of Mater’s Tall Tales is in production.

Hopefully!

I hope not. These are kind of getting old.

They’re a benefit to me as I’m building Radiator Springs.

There’s a certain Disney e-catalogue (link here) that says “in 2013 we’ll see new racing-themed toons”, so apparently, we will have more Cars Toons.

It doesn’t say much, but I am not sure these will be of the “Mater’s Tall Tales” serie… since the use of plurial for “toons” suggest they will do more than one racing toon, which would contradict the Tall Tales’ habit to never repeat a subject…

I don’t mind them. I’m mostly excited for this one because we get to see some history on Radiator Springs, including Stanely. :smiley:

I like them! I think they’re cute and at least, we get to see some things about Cars. :laughing:

Exactly! They are just short but still entertaining. What’s your favourite toon? I think mine is probably Private Eye because I love the black and white style and McQueen looks so cool as a cop!

I love Private Eye for those reasons too! I also like Moon Mater and Tokyo Mater. :slight_smile:

I thought that short they aired the other night was pretty good. Nice to see the origins of Radiator Springs.

Aw man… the second I read that there was supposed to be a Cars TV show, I think my heart stopped. A Cars TV show would rock! Too bad that’s not the case… yet… I mean, they probably could do it since most of the Cars characters aren’t voiced by “top-name-always-acting-in-something” actors (like Owen Wilson). It could work! As long as they keep the same quality of animation (unlike the KFP and Madagascar Penguins shows) and storytelling. Here’s hoping!
And yeah, I love the new Cars Toon like crazy! I won’t talk about it too much because there’s already a thread in the Short Films topic about the Cars Toons, but now I’m starting to get obsessed with Stanley and Lizzie! :mrgreen:

I still haven’t seen it on Disney Channel yet! :cry:

It should be up on one of the Disney networks soon.

Aw! I watched it on ABC as you suggested. I think you’ll like it. :slight_smile:

I actually saw it today; while being sick in bed. So, it kind of made my day. :laughing: I loved it! :mrgreen:

I hope you feel better Paulisha! I wonder when we’ll be getting more of these shorts.

Get well soon, SallyMcQueen! It’s not cool that you’re sick, but it is cool that Pixar came along at just the right time to make you feel better! Somedays, Pixar’s the best medicine :slight_smile:
And yeah, we need more Cars Toons!

Thaaaankkkkssss, guys. :slight_smile: We should be getting more, this is the first one of the season 2. So, I say there’s a lot more to come! :sunglasses: