Thoroughly confused...

I only wish it was real! A Cars TV show would be awesome. :sunglasses: Yeah! Time Travel Mater premieres tomorrow on ABC. Iā€™m excited to see the origins of Radiator Springs and I think we get to meet the famous Stanley. :slight_smile:

SallyMcQueen, yep. That all happens in the short. Itā€™s been on Disney Channel already.

I wonder if another season of Materā€™s Tall Tales is in production.

Hopefully!

I hope not. These are kind of getting old.

Theyā€™re a benefit to me as Iā€™m building Radiator Springs.

Thereā€™s a certain Disney e-catalogue (link here) that says ā€œin 2013 weā€™ll see new racing-themed toonsā€, so apparently, we will have more Cars Toons.

It doesnā€™t say much, but I am not sure these will be of the ā€œMaterā€™s Tall Talesā€ serieā€¦ since the use of plurial for ā€œtoonsā€ suggest they will do more than one racing toon, which would contradict the Tall Talesā€™ habit to never repeat a subjectā€¦

I donā€™t mind them. Iā€™m mostly excited for this one because we get to see some history on Radiator Springs, including Stanely. :smiley:

I like them! I think theyā€™re cute and at least, we get to see some things about Cars. :laughing:

Exactly! They are just short but still entertaining. Whatā€™s your favourite toon? I think mine is probably Private Eye because I love the black and white style and McQueen looks so cool as a cop!

I love Private Eye for those reasons too! I also like Moon Mater and Tokyo Mater. :slight_smile:

I thought that short they aired the other night was pretty good. Nice to see the origins of Radiator Springs.

Aw manā€¦ the second I read that there was supposed to be a Cars TV show, I think my heart stopped. A Cars TV show would rock! Too bad thatā€™s not the caseā€¦ yetā€¦ I mean, they probably could do it since most of the Cars characters arenā€™t voiced by ā€œtop-name-always-acting-in-somethingā€ actors (like Owen Wilson). It could work! As long as they keep the same quality of animation (unlike the KFP and Madagascar Penguins shows) and storytelling. Hereā€™s hoping!
And yeah, I love the new Cars Toon like crazy! I wonā€™t talk about it too much because thereā€™s already a thread in the Short Films topic about the Cars Toons, but now Iā€™m starting to get obsessed with Stanley and Lizzie! :mrgreen:

I still havenā€™t seen it on Disney Channel yet! :cry:

It should be up on one of the Disney networks soon.

Aw! I watched it on ABC as you suggested. I think youā€™ll like it. :slight_smile:

I actually saw it today; while being sick in bed. So, it kind of made my day. :laughing: I loved it! :mrgreen:

I hope you feel better Paulisha! I wonder when weā€™ll be getting more of these shorts.

Get well soon, SallyMcQueen! Itā€™s not cool that youā€™re sick, but it is cool that Pixar came along at just the right time to make you feel better! Somedays, Pixarā€™s the best medicine :slight_smile:
And yeah, we need more Cars Toons!

Thaaaankkkkssss, guys. :slight_smile: We should be getting more, this is the first one of the season 2. So, I say thereā€™s a lot more to come! :sunglasses: