THREE Cameos?

Well, I had my landmark 16th viewing of Up today (making an average of 4 a week, and pushing me past the 24-hour mark) and I noticed something. There’s a possible total of 3 [spoil]Pizza Planet truck[/spoil] cameos! [spoil]There were definitely 2 already during the liftoff, and at Fenton’s at the end but I caught a glimpse of a car that looked almost exactly like one.[/spoil] It’s isolated from the others, so it’s quite possible.

Where I saw it was [spoil]during the part where Carl is ‘thinking’ about lowering Russell out of the window to get him out of the house, you can see busy traffic below. About 3/4 of the way down on the right side, there’s a car changing lanes, I think the truck is one of the cars just above that.[/spoil]

I’m not 100% sure about it, and I could use some extra confirmation from you guys, I might not go again until Monday (the 29th, 1 month landmark) so Bryko, if you can check for me, or whoever else reads this (chef), keep an eye out for it.

If this is confirmed, I FEEL SPECIAL!! I NOTICED IT FIRST!!! Keep your eyes peeled!

Edit: Fixed

CONGRATS!!! You won… nothing! But hey, at least you’ve gained a sense of accomplishment and, soon to be, a whole lot of praises. :stuck_out_tongue:

~ Flare

Lol, yeah, it’ll be cool to be the one nerd that found it and pointed it out to EVERYONE. :smiley: I might poke Lee’s twitter later and see if he’ll respond.

You can change the title of your thread by going to the first post, clicking “edit post”, then renaming the subject. :stuck_out_tongue: Pretty simple stuff.

Do you think that Lee Unkrich would actually reply? He seems quite busy most of the time…

little chef

On the “Opening Weekend Surprise” video for Up on the Disney website, Jonas Rivera says “[the Pizza Planet truck] is actually in the film twice.”

home.disney.go.com/events/surprise/

It’s the third video on the list. So it pretty much can’t be that.

Bryko614: That isn’t declared by official Pixar staff members, is it? If so, then there might be additional Pixar Planet trucks sightings they might have missed. I didn’t watch the entire video that you posted because I don’t want to be spoiled.

~ Flare

i tried to zoomed and make clear with photo editing software, it’s hard to know that’s Pizza Planet Truck. I just can make a conclusion that the vehicle that looks like a truck is yellow.

However, CONGRATS!

A little off topic discussion:

wannabechef91: I couldn’t really confirm it till I see your post; are you illegally watching Up online? I don’t really support that - for Pixar films - because it’s ripping off the company’s money, even if you are not directly doing it. Regardless of whether you are doing it, let’s discuss this over the PM system. I just post this here to serve a reminder so, do not reply here, wannabechef91.

~ Flare

We already have threads for this:

Up Pixar References

A113 and Pizza Planet Truck Location

Locking up.