4 - Dash Parr
5 - EVE
6 - Dory
7 - Carl
8 - Flik
9 - Sulley
10 - Remy

I must be the only guy who really likes Nemo

It’s hard to choose characters for the list. I mean, Pixar has given us so many great characters.

^ I agree. It’s probably better making a list of least favourites :slight_smile:
Can I start a thread! :mrgreen:

:open_mouth: You totally have to do that now. :smiley:

Maybe cause it’s easier to be negitive than positive… :wink:

I guess, but I thought more because that there seems to be more good then bad!
But you’re right, being negative is a lot more fun as long as it doesn’t go out of hand :smiley:

I disagree. I think it is far more easier to be positive than to be negative.

It’s usually easier for me to have favorites than least favorites, especially with Pixar!! Most of their stuff is so cool! 8D

It depends on the person,if it’s a person who likes to be critical,and hammer things for the sake of being “Devil’s Advocate” than it harder for them to be positive than negative…

I know! It’s hard to choose between which Pixar movies I like best. Take Incredibles for example. It’s my least favorite. But it’s just that. My least FAVORITE. I still love it of course, just not as much as the others.

Exactly. Now, I love my least favorite, too. I just don’t like it as much.

Now, as for characters, that’s different. I dislike/hate many Pixar characters. 8D

And a lot of the ones I hate are ones I’m MEANT to hate. 8D

8D Yeah. Me too, though some of the ones who bother me are supposed to be relatable or funny(Sally, Vi)

Which is exactly why I don’t like Holley… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really think Holley is supposed to be all that relatable. I mean, she’s a British spy. Maybe it’s more of a fantasy thing? I don’t know. Personally, I didn’t relate to her at all, and I loved her. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like Holley but she was too quiet and lacked personality in my opnion. That could have been because she didn’t have as much screen-time as I was expecting so she couldn’t showcase her character enough or it could be that she is too professional for my liking. She’s a lovely girl but I don’t love her as much as say Francesco because I couldn’t get a full sense of what she’s like.

Yeah, I get what you mean. That might be why I like her, actually. Most of the Pixar females are head-strong and know what to do(Jessie, EVE, Helen <3) but Holley is a change of pace. She is confused, a little naive, and quiet.

Yeah, I never noticed how most of them are like that! I guess I should probably get making a top ten list like I’m supposed to…when was the last time someone updated the score?

Let me guess, #1 is Sally? 8D :smiley: