Toy Story 1 V.S. Toy Story 2

Toy Story 2, but not because of Jessie or Bullseye. I like the first scene, the deluded Buzz Lightyear toy, and the Zurg toy! Well, there’s more, including the jokes and the plot. I, though, used to love Toy Story 1 until Toy Story 2 came out.

Well, maybe I’ll prefer Toy Story 3 when it is out.

I was a big fan of Toy Story ever since it came out when I was a little kid epecially the short series that aired on ABC.

I voted for Toy Story 2 becuase I liked the Jessie and Bullseye. They are my favorite new characters. However the original TS I kinda like better. That scene in 2 with Zurg playing catch with the Utility Belt Buzz was kinda pointless. The TS1 version of Andy;s room look better than the TS2 version.

I didn’t even look at TS3 because they’re not using the Buzz being recalled plot which I though Pixar should have kept. But I can’t say it will suck when i didn’t even see it yet. Maybe it might turn out better than I expect. That’s why I’mma go see it anyway.

I prefer the first one. Honestly, love both. I can’t stop laughing through an entre Toy Story movie, they’re so great.

Toy Story 3 will be quite difficult… :confused:

Toy Story 2 was great and I loved it but no movie will ever beat TOY STORY!

That line is hilarious.

Personally, I don’t like to think of them as separate films, rather simply a continuation on the previous one. Just like the original Star Wars films and Lord of the Rings, I feel like all of the films work perfectly in sequential order, so they are all just one storyline.

This is another way of saying, I love all of the films equally!