Toy Story 3 DVD/Blu-Ray

SRS, you sound like you really want the Trilogy pack. Just buy the damn thing. I highly doubt that they’ll ever make a TS4, and the only other way they’d release a 5-anniversary pack is if it included the Toy Story Toons, but I’m assuming that’d also be released separately, like the Cars Toons.

I could see a pack including the Toy Story toons, and if you really wanna think ahead there’s the release in whatever format can do Ultra High Definition when that finally hits homes, lol (that would look EPIC)

I decided that for now, I can live without the Blu-Rays for Toy Story 1 and 2. I decided not to get the 10 disk thing. I am hoping maybe in the future there will be a better combo deal? I am just going to keep my 4 disk TS3 I got from the Disney Store

Just repeating my previous question - it’s actually a four-disc blu ray set, by the way (ie. so the blu-rays of the three movies, plus the bonus disc that’s in the usual blu-ray set). I wouldn’t miss out on any special features if I went with a set without the DVDs and digital copies, would I?

No. If you own the blu rays, you have all the special features, period.

well, except for the itunes exclusive ones. Which I have yet to see…I just can’t justify paying for them after already buying the blu rays.

Fantastic! Thanks for clarifying. :slight_smile:

Well, looks like I’ll be getting the four-disc blu-ray set then - it’s fairly cheap, so that’s a plus. I was originally going to get the ten-disc set off Amazon, but all the negative reviews about the shoddy way the discs were packaged ended up putting me off.

It’s a shame though about the iTunes exclusive stuff - I really do think that if you’re buying the blu-rays, you should get all the special features.

I got the 2 Disc Blu Ray version. I loved seeing it again. I haven’t looked at the special features yet though.

One of my best friends is buying me the DVD version for Christmas, as part of my birthday (which was in August) and Christmas present. I can’t wait!

This Blu Ray is on my Christmas wish list :slight_smile:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but are there any Easter eggs on the TS3 Blu-ray?

I think there all, btw 1997. What’s wrong with your profile? It goes in a diffrent person who abandened it and made a new account.

Pixarfan, thanks for noticing for me. do you know how I can fix that?

Also, about the 10 disc trilogy, its not that bad. Sure it doesn’t have jewel cases, but whats important is the content :laughing: I mean, you can get all of the bluray combos for a low price at amazon than if you buy them seperately.
plus, you get digital copies for TS and TS2 that the original bluray doesn’t have.

Don’t know to to fix it, sorry.

I don’t have Blu Ray so I have to get the DVD. I still have the orignal VHS of Toy Story 1 and 2. :laughing:

1997:
I think this is due to your username being numerical.
Apparently this is then missinterpreted by the forum server as something like a numerical user ID instead of a username, so you end up at somebody else’s profile.
You can try this with other numerical values, e.g. 123, 2000 .
You should post a bug report in the troubleshooting section.

Yes 1997, maybe you should go to the troubleshooting boards and ask there. Welcome to the forums by the way.

And I never knew Incredigirl had 2 accounts…

Sorry for the off-topic-ness, but is it possible to change one’s account name after registration? I have a feeling it’s only by Admin power, but just wanna be sure…

Anyway, Sydneysiders might want to buy The Daily Telegraph for the next fortnight. They’re running a little campaign to celebrate the release of the DVD and Blu-Ray on November 17th (Mark your calendars for next Wednesday, Aussies!) which starts tomorrow. Sunday Telegraph comes with an ‘album’ (I think this might be a book with scenes from the movie or something) and a Stick-It figurine (a miniature figurine with suction pads) of Woody. Then from Monday onwards for two weeks, a new character will be included with every purchase of the paper.

Today’s copy came with a Christmas wrapping paper (it’s just a repeat of the character icons on red wrapping paper). :slight_smile:

Sunday Tele partners with Toy Story 3 for pre Christmas promo

Does anyone know at which time in the production of Toy Story 3 Lee Unkrich recording his commentary? In it, he said they weren’t finished with the movie.

twitter.com/leeunkrich/status/11037625370

Bump!

But for a good reason. Amazon has a promotion for today only (wondering if it’s because of the 1 year anniversary of Toy Story 3, or just a coincidence) where you can get the Toy Story Blu-ray/DVD/DC Trilogy for only $45.

amazon.com/gp/product/B003YU … d_i=507846

If you want to take advantage of this, hurry up! It only lasts today! Sorry for posting it so late in the day, just found it.

My God, that’s a great deal, I would buy them again if I didn’t have to buy the most expensive tickets for Cars 2,hehe, just kidding, I’m so far right now, but awesome deal, though