Toy Story 3 on ice

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you see it? East Coast, midwest, West Coast?

Thanks, SRS. Now I wanna see it even more. While I’m there, anyone want a Lenny, Buttercup, or Bo Peep? PM me.

About Andy’s toys… look here.
youtube.com/watch?v=wrOTNlAUS-I
At 2:05, you can clearly see that they’re all plushes.

I wanna see this so bad, I’d mainly go for the merch if I’m honest :slight_smile: I’d love to see the performance too.

Being in my mid 20’s with no kids I don’t think I will be going to this unless I worked it out to borrow some frieds kids. lol Plus it comes to my area in Feb. and I don’t think I wil have the extra money anyways. I have never seen a disney on ice production and would mainly be interested in the exclusive merchandise. Does anyone have pics of the exclusive toys? I would love to see them

I wish I was able to go but it already came where i live and won’t come back. :cry:

Does anyone know if the show is coming to Denver?

This show never came to my area and isnt. I want the buttercup, bo, and lenny sooooo badly.

Me too! It already came to my area but I missed it and it’s too late now. :cry: :unamused:

what do they look like? I searched for pics and couldn’t find any. It doesn’t come to my area until Feb

I’m going on Sunday if anyone is interested…for the price of each item + $5 + shipping its yours…pm me if you are interested

hmm slink maybe i have to see my money i have then man but just like i said in the PM sir thanx i will let u know for sure saturday

I actually don’t think this is coming to my area Feb. If you go to the disney on ice website no matter which one you click it says Feb. 16-20, and I just saw a commercial that said it was for the Magical Journey one

is toy story on ice lenny wind up toy? and a a binocular too right?

He has a wind up key but its for show only. He’s just characterized binoculars.

I saw a clip on YouTube of the Sunnyside Escape, and we hear honking, and guess what happened?

Lotso: What?
Garbage Man:Hey! Its a genuine Lotso Huggin’ Bear!
(LAUGHS EVILY)
Yeah, he’s gonna look great on the front of my garbage truck!
(LAUGHS EVILY AGAIN)
Lotso: Noooo!!!

It sounds cheesy and funny. Does this mean the [spoil]Garbage man will be the antagonist for a movie about Lotso? Also, the frog and cat are the antagonists, but the puppet is a good one and helps Lotso.[/spoil]

Also, was there any Lotso merch at the show?

I’ll buy a TS on ice wheezy and lenny for 25 $ :laughing:

Lol, so would everyone else on the board…

TS on ice wheezy is super rare…last one i saw on ebay went for $103

and Lenny goes for $30-50…

if someone is handing them out for $25 each, sign me up lol

lol 8D

Actually/ theyre not. Buzz, Woody, Jessie, and Rex were all plush. However the potato heads, hamm, and slink are not. Slinky wasnt even the store version. He was a rral working slinky dog that had no string(aslo, you could tell it wasnt the same one you find in the store.) The spuds were definately handmande as they were one solid piece, like a ceramic sculpture I believe. Same case with hamm, although it fit him. Anyway, I went today, and they had restocked Buttercup plushes. However, Bo and Lenny were not sold.

i found pics of the toysd andy has in the show:

flickr.com/photos/peterpanfa … 178946474/

flickr.com/photos/peterpanfa … 727823787/

flickr.com/photos/peterpanfa … 727823787/ slinky actually stretched though

the rest were all plushes