Toy Story 3 on ice

I remember seeing TS2, but I didn’t know they had an Incredibles one.

Have fun SRS!

It was actually called, “The Incredibles In A Magic Kingdom Adventure”.

SRS, how was it? Did they do the incinerator scene? How’d they pull it off? I’m buying tickets right now :slight_smile:

^^^^^^^^^^

[spoil]Rather than Lotso pushing the toys into the garbage, he finds them and then the whole scene leads to the incinerator. (Which had real fire at the end and fire lights on the ice. It was really weird because Ken, Barbie, and Stretch were with the toys too. All in all, it wasn’t as emotional as the movie (DUH)[/spoil]

I found the show awesome. It had parts of mostly 3, but a ton of stuff from 1 and 2 also. I recommend it to any Toy Story fan.

I just want to say something (And i guess it’s kind of a spoiler): The end shows Andy holding all his Toys. (So like a human is holding toys). If anybody could look at these toys in detail would be great. The scene was fast and I was far away, but the Potato Heads he looked like looked like they each had 2 eyes!! And also, the Hamm, (which looked the size of DS Hamm) had a straight head!

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you see it? East Coast, midwest, West Coast?

Thanks, SRS. Now I wanna see it even more. While I’m there, anyone want a Lenny, Buttercup, or Bo Peep? PM me.

About Andy’s toys… look here.
youtube.com/watch?v=wrOTNlAUS-I
At 2:05, you can clearly see that they’re all plushes.

I wanna see this so bad, I’d mainly go for the merch if I’m honest :slight_smile: I’d love to see the performance too.

Being in my mid 20’s with no kids I don’t think I will be going to this unless I worked it out to borrow some frieds kids. lol Plus it comes to my area in Feb. and I don’t think I wil have the extra money anyways. I have never seen a disney on ice production and would mainly be interested in the exclusive merchandise. Does anyone have pics of the exclusive toys? I would love to see them

I wish I was able to go but it already came where i live and won’t come back. :cry:

Does anyone know if the show is coming to Denver?

This show never came to my area and isnt. I want the buttercup, bo, and lenny sooooo badly.

Me too! It already came to my area but I missed it and it’s too late now. :cry: :unamused:

what do they look like? I searched for pics and couldn’t find any. It doesn’t come to my area until Feb

I’m going on Sunday if anyone is interested…for the price of each item + $5 + shipping its yours…pm me if you are interested

hmm slink maybe i have to see my money i have then man but just like i said in the PM sir thanx i will let u know for sure saturday

I actually don’t think this is coming to my area Feb. If you go to the disney on ice website no matter which one you click it says Feb. 16-20, and I just saw a commercial that said it was for the Magical Journey one

is toy story on ice lenny wind up toy? and a a binocular too right?

He has a wind up key but its for show only. He’s just characterized binoculars.

I saw a clip on YouTube of the Sunnyside Escape, and we hear honking, and guess what happened?

Lotso: What?
Garbage Man:Hey! Its a genuine Lotso Huggin’ Bear!
(LAUGHS EVILY)
Yeah, he’s gonna look great on the front of my garbage truck!
(LAUGHS EVILY AGAIN)
Lotso: Noooo!!!

It sounds cheesy and funny. Does this mean the [spoil]Garbage man will be the antagonist for a movie about Lotso? Also, the frog and cat are the antagonists, but the puppet is a good one and helps Lotso.[/spoil]

Also, was there any Lotso merch at the show?

I’ll buy a TS on ice wheezy and lenny for 25 $ :laughing: