Toy Story 3 (what i think)

I know someone did this but I wanna do one
Prologue:
All the toys are talking to each other, Hamn and Rex are looking out the window. Mr. Potato Head is kissing Ms Potato Head, like usual, Po Peep is trying to keep the sheep from knocking over the Guitar. Buzz is on top of the dirty clothes, looking around. He sees Woody on the ground shaking, he goes over to him. “Sit up, cowboy” he ordered. He got up. “What is it?” Buzz asked. “I don’t wanna go to a daycare center. I wanna stay here, were I belong!” Woody shouted. Buzz said"11 years ago, you said it would fun while it lasts, and" “Well not its really HAPPNEING!” Woody yelled. “I wasn’t done.” Buzz said. Then he put his arm around his shoulder. “You also said I would be around with you, for infinity and beyond. I will, everything will be fine, you’ll see”

Chapter 1:Daycare center
Andy got into his Red Cherry Ferrari and drove off, he went inside, there were little kids all over running and screaming, a little boy took a Buzz Lightyear toy and threw it at the wall, it smashed and half. Buzz gulped. Andy took the Buzz up to the counter. “I would like to donate my toys back when I was a boy. I would kids to play with them and treasure them. Just like I did when I was a young child.” Andy said. “Okay. Hold on.” The daycare center owner said. She had long brown hair. Blue eyes, a HUGE pimple on her left cheek, and HUGE lips. “Okay everyone! I have some new toys for you!” she shouted to the children. The children stopped and started at her. She dropped the box to the ground, Woody fell out. A little girl took him, opened her mouth, and put his head in her mouth. Then, she took it out. Spit and drool was all over his face. “Can I leave now?” Andy asked. “Sure.” the woman said. He went into his Ferrari and drove off. “This is gonna be a long 4 years” Buzz thought

Good start! I’d recommend longer chapters though.

Just to let you know, you’re kinda lucky I’m reading this. I’m usually one to stick more to the Cars things, but I can’t ignore my original obsession! Besides, I’m kinda curious as to what is percieved of the third installment to the series. I kinda laughed when the kid threw the other Buzz toy. Reminded me of my sister’s 9th birthday. She got an Oliver doll from Hannah Montana and on the first day, my brother threw him against the door and he lost his leg. Poor Oliver is now handicapped. XD Anyways, good job so far, and I’m hoping to see what else you’ve got in mind for the threequel.

Thanks, also what movie is Oliver from? I don’t remember an Oliver from anything.
Chapter 2:The plan
The daycare finally closed. Woody and Buzz got out of the toy box. “Yeah, REAL FINE Buzz.” Woody shouted. “I had no idea it would be THIS bad. I don’t think I’ll ever get to infinity and beyond!” Buzz said. Woody said"Yeah, when they send that Buzz up to space. Andy wanted to donate YOU so you could go to space. But Andy’s-" “Please don’t talk about that.” Buzz muttered.All the other toys got out. Mr.Potato Head, Hamm,and Rex came out. “Guys! We have an idea!” Rex shouted. Slinky got out. “They told it to me. It’s pretty good!” he said. “What is it?” Woody asked. “Okay, we have twin brothers.” Hamm said. “Really?” Buzz asked. “Yup!” Rex shouted. “I did not know that!” Woody said. “Yeah, and we plan to find them, and go to Andy’s dorm. He’ll find out we are alive. We’ll tell him its fine. And he can get out of college!” Mr Potato Head said. “Good, but I heard that Sid is his roommate.” Woody said. “Uh oh.” Hamm muttered. “I’m sure he’ll run off.” Buzz said. “Hey yeah! We should leave tomorrow!” Woody said. “Okay then! Lets go to bed!” Rex said. Then went back into the toy box and went to sleep.

I said Oliver is from Hannah Montana! :sigh: He’s one of the characters on the show!

So far, so good! Keep it up!

Oh! I though from a pixar movie! heh heh, I’m still thinking of what will happen next!

Chapter 3:Packing
It was Sunday so the daycare was closed, they packed up. Ms Potato Head was helping Mr Potato Head, “I’m packing you an extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case” Woody and Jesse were next to each other. “You know I’m actually excited for this!” Woody said. “Me too!” Jesse said. Then Buzz got up on the top of a self. “Uh oh! Not again!” Mr Potato Head. They pulled out a mattress. “To infinity and beyond!” Buzz shouted. He shouted then jumped off. He landed on the mattress. “Oof!” he shouted. “Buzz, quit fooling around!” Woody shouted. "Okay lets go!"Buzz said

Sorry there short I’m running out of idea’s for it.

We get some action here!

Chapter 4 The Woods.
They were walking and then they came across a woods. “I think behind this woods is a valley, and my twin brother is a toy to one of the boys there in the village!” Rex said. “My twin brother lives somewhere in this woods.” Hamm said to everyone. “Mine lives in a volcano.” Mr Potato Head said proudly. “Wow! I have to meet him!” Ms.Potato Head shouted to him, and kissed him. “Oh my god!” Woody shouted. “How many times do you guys have to kiss?” Buzz asked. “Well you have no wife, do you? And how about you, cowguy?” Mr.Potato Head asked. “I have Jesse.” Woody said. “That’s right! Now shut your mouth, you potato!” Jesse yelled. Mr.Potato Head stuck his tongue out at her. They walked into the woods. They saw a insanely small log cabin. “Thats were my twin brother lives!.” Hamm shouted. “In that small log cabin” Mr Potato Head asked. “Yup. Lets go!” he shouted. They knocked the door. The door opened and a small pig who looked exactly like him walked out, he had no ears. “Hamm?” the pig asked. “Yup that’s me!” Hamm said. “The are my friends” he said to pig. “Guys, meet Hammer!” Hamm said to the gang. “Pleasure to meet you!” Jesse yelled to him. “You guys got to get out of here.” Hammer said. “Why?” Hamm asked. Suddenly, Slinky gasped, a dart was in him, it went through him. Slinky fell to the ground. “NO! Slinky!” Woody shouted. Then he saw Indians shooting them. “Run!” Woody yelled.He grabbed Slinky. They all ran through the woods. Woody fell to the ground. He got up barley making it with cuts on his arm and a HUGE scar on his face. He ran. Then they make it out. It was sunny, there was huge valley, then they saw a small village. “That’s were my twin brother lives!” Rex said. Woody placed Slinky on the ground. “Please, don’t die.” Woody said to him. “I’m sorry.” Slinky said. Then Slinky moved his head, and closed his eyes.