Toy story 3

I was wondering,was Toy Story 3 even that great of a movie,Some people say it was the best movie ever,But i don’t think so,I’m a How to train your dragon fan,now that was a AWSOME movie!! :smiley:

In my opinion it was good but not as good as the first two. :slight_smile:

Yeah i think the first toy story was the best :smiley:

As someone who saw both, I still prefer Toy Story 3. How to Train Your Dragon was a nice change for Dreamworks, but it still wasn’t perfect, let alone a match for Pixar.

I personally think TS3 is the greatest movie ever made

my mom liked toy story but i like the Incredibles a whole lot better,

Toy Story 3 is definitely my favourite animated film, although it is hard to really “divide” my preference between the three Toy Story films since they’re all great.

While I enjoyed “How to Train Your Dragon” and thought it was much better than Dreamwork’s previous animated efforts, I still didn’t think it came close to Pixar’s greatness (Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, Wall-E, Up, Toy Story 1-3). It’s definitely a step in the right direction for Dreamworks and I’m looking forward to seeing Megamind later this year.

There’s a Your Toy Story 3 reviews thread if you want to talk about your thoughts on Toy Story 3, as this thread doesn’t seem to have much of a direction at the moment. So feel free to post your thoughts there, and I’ll lock this one up. :smiley: