Toy Story Dreams.

I’ve had quite a few Toy Story dreams.

One of them was kind of like Lots-o’ -Huggin’ Bear’s dream. In mine, it’s like a sneak peek of Toy Story 3 and Woody’s trying to talk Andy out of going to college. It was like Andy had knew that the toys were alive for years and doesn’t mind it.

My most recent dream was about the toys going to Sunnyside and instead of Lotso being the leader it was a Scottish Mr Pricklepants, voiced by David Tennant. He seemed friendly at first, but when the night came, he became evil and had killed quite a lot of the toys. He snapped Slinky’s string in half, flushed Mr Potato Head’s pieces down the toilet, decapitated Jessie, took Buzz’s arms and legs off and just as he was about to strangle Woody to death with his pullstring, Andy comes and saves the day.
:question: :question: :neutral_face:

^^Tri-County Chain Saw Massacre

Not quite sure if this counts but a couple of nights back I had a dream where I was visiting PIXAR Animation Studios and was completely ecstatic since that is a a dream come true for me (ironic). I was so excited and couldn’t wait to go inside and even brought my home built M-O cleaning bot and EVE blimp with me! However, upon entering the studio, I accidentally tripped over a toy car, knocking over the awesome Buzz and Woody Lego models completely destroying them. I was evacuated from the premises and at the front gate John Lasseter told me he “never wanted me to watch their films again”. I woke up in tears after that, and immediately watched Toy Story.

God, was I glad to be awake from that one.

I had a dream were i was a toy. & Our owners bro would beat us up. So we hid in the closet, under a pile of junk. Then like 2 minutes later our owner was picking stuff up from the closet & he was all grown up & put us in the basement. Weird dream

I had plenty of Toy Story dreams after the release pf 3rd movie.

First was a nightmare right on the first day I saw it. I was running through the dark, small and dirty hall from something creepy that haunted me to the light which proved to be … [spoil]right you are, the incinerator[/spoil] I felt the heat.
When I woke up, I just found out that the window in the room was closed. It was stuffy here.

Then I had a dream where I wore up in Andy’s room findind myself turned to Jessie. So, I became her and had to be her from then. The thing that shocked me is that my clothes was not removable now) I woke up under some pile of blankets and then got out of there and took a look around. It was Andy’s room exactly like we saw it in the movie.

I had some more dreams about woody, but don’t remember now… I usually write them down in my diary, so I’ll check there))

I dreamt that TSC versions of Slinky and Bo Peep were announced at Comic-Con.

Had a Toy Story 2 dream a few nights ago, and it’s during the When She Loved Me sequence. It’s right after an adult Emily takes Jessie “somewhere” in her car. That place is a nightclub. :~o And the music that’s playing is a rave/RnB version of When She Loved Me. Emily’s dancing, then goes to have a drink with her mates and accidentally throws Jessie in a bin. Al, for some odd reason is at the nightclub, finds Jessie in the bin and takes her to his apartment.

I had a really weird dream last night. I was watching Toy Story 3 at home on a DVD, and then a Slinky Dog toy randomly appeared in my arms. I held him during the movie, and then when it ended the Slinky toy was gone. It was kinda weird…

I had another dream in which I was Jessie. Ay the moment when Emily left her in a donation box and drove away.
Of course, I was very upset at first. then I got out of the box and met another doll - some vintage Midge, who tried to comfort me and then offered to have a look around. But then Al came and started looking into boxes.

I’ve had several, but the first began as Toy Story 3. I have a unfinished fan fiction about it. Following that, Toy Story 4 introduced Spongebob characters, Toy Story 5 was Buzz and Woody getting exposed on public TV, and it ended with Toy Story 6, in which Wall-E finds them.

Recently, I had a dream called Toy Story 23, where everyone is at Bonnie’s house. She has to go to a computer camp, and leaves all the toys home. After the car leaves, Al ( Yes, really. ) jumps out from the bushes and grabs the key under the mat. He unlocks the door. He goes up to Bonnie’s room and nabs Woody, Jessie, Bullseye and Buzz. The entire room sets off to find Al’s new apartment, while Buzz finds out, he is also part of a now rare toy line. By the time they find the apartment, Al has already got them to Japan. We shift to Bonnie and her mother, who have found out that some of the rules the camp have changed, such as the age limit. Under 7’s must be with an adult.

The rest of the toys rob a bank to buy airplane tickets to Tokyo, Japan. Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, and a reformed Stinky Pete try to get out of the suitcase and succeed, but Buzz doesn’t want to go. Woody tries to convince him, but fails in the end. Buzz then regrets his choice. He asks the other toys if they want to come too, but are stopped by XLR. The airplane lands, and the toys rob a car. They see Al’s car which has stopped at the muesuem. Mr. Potato Head, using a remote controlled RC helicopter manages to get onto Al’s car, but not before knocking over 3 Japanese girl toys. The girls think he has saved their lives from a collector, and help him in various ways to open the back, but he ends up getting hit by XLR. XLR knocks Woody out onto the busy street. The girls knock XLR onto the street and wipe out his memory. Mrs. Potato Head suggests to adopt the three girls.

Seeing Buzz with Mira makes Jessie incredibly mad at him, breaking their relationship. Woody tries to get to his friends, but his timing is off, and is almost killed, but Dolly saves him from his fate. After getting everybody, they steal Al’s car and get back to North Fladria (I’m serious here.) by plane. Woody realizes that Bonnie and her mom are still at camp. Gathering the new toys, and knocking off the old prize, Woody writes a note about the prize. Turns out Bonnie wins the prizes with her website and game. Jessie and Buzz restore their relationship, and Woody and Dolly begin theirs. It ends there.

I had a dream a couple days before Toy Story 3 came out about me watching Toy Story 3. Somehow in my version they went on some journey for half the movie and THEN finally got to the daycare.

Last night I had a dream that I won a TSC Woody and everyone at my school was trying to steal it.

WOW you guys have some cool dreams :laughing: I actully had a dream last night where Pirates of the carribean met Toy Story!! and the whole thing was annimated it was so wired. It had Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and Bullseye!! it was sooo wired it kind of made me think what wired things go on in my head when im asleep :sunglasses:

my dream was that i was at pixarand had to sculpt a full-sized replica of Scud using digital data.

So… I had this random dream several weeks ago that Buzz was like, a legit Space Ranger and he was on his spaceship and it happened to crash-land on this random planet. He ended up meeting the Commander (or whoever was in charge) and he figured out that it was some kind of advanced space colony. The Commander dude was showing off his colony and they ended up coming across this humongous library (a library in space??) and for some reason, Buzz figured out that he needed this certain book that was in this library so he waited until it was night and tried to steal it but the Commander (along with his girlfriend - or whoever she was) caught him and they decided that they were going to kill him.
There was something about this huge battle, and eventually Buzz figured out that all the people on the planet were actually cyborgs and he couldn’t kill them. That’s pretty much all I remember from the dream.

What was ironic, though, was the fact that the next day, we borrowed one of the How to Train Your Dragon books from the library and that particular book happened to be all about Hiccup having to steal a certain book from a library! Coincidence??

As stupid as it sounds, I was actually considering either drawing a comic based off of the dream (I would definitely tweak alot of things in it) or write a story based on it. :confused: I don’t really know. It is a pretty stupid dream, anyways.

I loved reading all the random dreams that you guys had. Some of them are really funny! :laughing:

Yeah, your dream was definately entertaining. Not to say that the others aren’t, but that I can imagine as a BLOSC episode.

I actually looked up a bit of info on some of the BLOSC episodes and it definitely seemed to have some resemblance… which is weird because I really have no desire to watch that show. (I’m not a big TV-watcher, anyways) :stuck_out_tongue:
I know it might be off-topic a little bit but… would it be as entertaining in comic or short-story form? I’ve been toying with the idea for a while now, but I just don’t really know… :confused:

Depends on the tone you want to give it. The way I see it, short story form is generally more serious, while comics have more comedy potential.

I actually really like that idea

I used to have dreams about owning a Jessie doll. First, it was one where I was taking care of the doll and crying a little as I thought of the “When she loved me” came to mind :blush:
Then I found the TSC doll. I was having dreams almost every night of finally being able to buy it and taking it home until I was able to get it. ^^;

Aww, did I kill the thread? :frowning:
I had another dream. I was in Disney World (either Main st. in MK or that Streets of America section in Hollywood Studios) and I saw Jessie sitting on the crub alone and sad so I went over to her and just hugged her. I hugged her, she hugged me back and this went on for a while. Sadly, everything else is a bit of a blur