Toy Story Fanfiction for Buzz and Jessie

Thank you~~ ^^ YD i know i was wondering about that one the most cause i didn’t know if i just liked it to much to really wonder if that was Buzzish YDD

I love it! So cute! :smiley:

And don’t worry…your not the only obsessive buzz/jessie fan right now! XD

Continue!

=_= i know its horrible but idk when i’ll post more. My grandma has been in the hospital and i’m trying to get a job aaaannndd i have summer reading for schooool and im lazzzy and good for nuthin’ YDD i’ll try to write as soon as i can and post as soon as i can though ^^

Aww srry bout your grandma hope she feels better and good luck on getting a job and your story is no where close to horrible im actully working on a jessie and buzz fan fic my self
Dnt put ur self down :smiley:
You have real talent and btw theat song she sings “dont let me down” i absolutly love that song i grew up listening to it as a kid. Well i still am a kid but im aproaching high school next year 8D

^^ thanks Y3 mwahaha actually ive just started another Toy Story fanfic >> i get to many ideas from all the fan art on devaintART.com yall should really check them out my favorite artist is YoukaiYume ^^ she has live chat sessions too where you can watch her draw As you talk to other fans about ideas and stuff _
From her i got the idea to make a sort of outlaw fanfiction with them. ^^’ i dont want to say much about it because I don’t want to tease anyone >3< idk when I’ll post still and the outlaw one is being written in a spiral for now so >.< ya

I would absolutly love to cheak out YoukaiYume on DevaintART but there is only 1 computer in my house, and its my dads and he has it blocked but, i will deffinetly try when im at a friensd house :slight_smile: I’m not even close to finishing mine and i have like 25 pages!(I easily get carried away ;D) so many ideas so little space in my notebook
Wish me Luck!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I knoow i have the same problem with ideas YD and i feel your pain with the computer problem ^^’ when i go out of town i dont internet _ and i loove to go to this small town so ya YD ^^ mwahaha goodluck then with your stories Y3 hopefully we will both be happy with ours

Yea my dad loves his computer…and i mean LOVE it crashed once and he sent it all the way to Texas to get it fixed! and we live in Las Vegas. Well i dnt really blame him cause his computer is a flatscreen. LOL
My fanfic is getting really hard because well…its in third person in the point of view of Jessie.And im not western so its kind of hard to speak like her. So did you have that problem?? :question:
Do you have any advice??

^^ thanks Y3 mwahaha actually ive just started another Toy Story fanfic >> i get to many ideas from all the fan art on devaintART.com yall should really check them out my favorite artist is YoukaiYume ^^ she has live chat sessions too where you can watch her draw As you talk to other fans about ideas and stuff _
From her i got the idea to make a sort of outlaw fanfiction with them. ^^’ i dont want to say much about it because I don’t want to tease anyone >3> their crazy YDD but i looked up western sayings and i thought of things for when she could say them so it kind of helps you get ideas too ^^ And i tried to watch the parts of Toy Story 2 when she talked the most and stuff. Ive wanted to watch the third movie again but it just left our theaters == So ya you just gatta try and watch what she does and then just put in little things when you think shes gotten off the western track ** i think YDDD ^^’

It just left your theaters?? Wow in Vegas it came out June 18 so i don’t think it will be leaving any time soon.Oh well i have a website where you can watch Toy Story 3 if you like…
Yeah i always watch her every movement but sometimes im just so lost for what to put on the page :slight_smile: it gets really irritating i also read alot of books to help me and when im writing in a certain fashion like lets say i was writing a third peson story on a French girl then i would listen to French music you catch what im saying?? Its kind of a way i get my inspiration because im Virtuoso :wink:

YDD that’s exactly what i do YD i bought the Toy Story favorites CD just for the Spanish song YDDD I usually try and look at the story books they have at the stores like the big one _ he art is really cute in it too YD oh and there’s videos on the Toy Story 3 site its awesome
no i think ill wait til it comes out on DVD or something YD my laptop is really slow with videos and the fast computer doesn’t have sound =_=

LOL i am always at the toy story website!! I absolutly love the videos and weekly contests:) LOL i don’t have anything toy story. I want to but i don’t have that kind of money at the moment so i make due to what i have or ill listen to the cd on the internet or something :sunglasses: . Oh i found a pic on this website i think ull love it!! ill try to attach it :wink:
Actully ill give you the website im not sure how to attach photos yet :open_mouth:

smashingshare.com/2010/07/20 … 3-fan-art/

LooK for the fan art pic named : Hey there spaceranger-color-by~Jv5T-W3[/url]

Well i had some Jessie dolls from when i was younger though i only have one hat! -3-
Y3 love the website the pics are so cute ^^

1 hat?? i had a slinky dog and a etch pad and a mr and mrs.potato head when i was little :smiley:

YD ya i have two Jessie dolls but only one hat for them to wear YDD i used to have Buzz and Woody _ who knows where they went cause i moved a lot

ahh i see
when i was little ive always wanted a buzz and woody and jessie doll but instead my om thought i was more fit for barbies!! :confused:

i had lots of barbies ^^" just resenlty i went crazy for a Belle doll o she was only 13 bucks and she had like a dinning room set! :blush: i sooo had to have her >3< now i have someone to love on my Beast doll YDDD

Omg!! i got a Buzz and Jessie doll for my b day!!! i absolutley love them!! they sit on my dresser and Buzz’s really scares me lol hahahaha. They just sit on my dresser they r so cute!!! I love my bffl 4 getting them 4 me!!! :smiley: :sunglasses: :laughing: :exclamation: :exclamation:

YDD Aaawww YD my bf got me a Buzz Pook-A-Looz YD hes a little plushie and i totally sleep with him Y3 my aunt was going through old toys and she actaully found my original Buzz doll YDD he still talks it awesome

Dat is like so cool!!! Mine dont talk though. Wen i opened the 1st one it was Jessie and i was all “Ohmigod!!” then i reaches bak in the bag and i told my friend “Let me guess this one is Buzz lightyear” As i ripped the paper open my mouth fell open and i bursted into laughter!!! It was so funny. But his face still scares me!!