Toy Story Replicas Take 2

BRILLIANT Emma as always my friend!
Pete should be complete by Monday. I made his hat today! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well the thing is I asked to someoneelse to make me them and I don’t really know if I’ll be able to remake them by myself + I don’t have the machine :angry: !

Thanks ! RoundupGang :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok ok, here my stretch !!! I have to make the mouth darker and add suction cups :slight_smile: !!! I will post a better pic really soon with the other toys too :slight_smile:, I know that the legs are not long enough, but remember it’s glass, and it was quite difficult to make them, otherwise it wouldnt stand properly :slight_smile: ! so here it is!!

Wow Emma your Stretch looks great! Also are you gonna put suction cups on Stretch?

I really need to know how to post piictures on here without it destroying this forum?
Any help?

Thanks !
Of course, I mentionned it :slight_smile:

Go on : imageshack.us/
Browse a picture, upload it, clik on the frame with your picture on and do right clik “show picture” and then you copy paste the link here, you select all of the link and you click on the “Img” tab that appear when you post a reply, hope i’m clear :slight_smile:

Here a picture to show you : img225.imageshack.us/img225/2065/imageshac.jpg (browser’s french,but should be ok to get it)

Glass? Wow Emma, impressive.

I recently got a Bullseye In the mail awesome but he came with no COA…I emailed customer service but still no reply does anyone have a number since the contact us thing does not work on the site.Oh and anyone have a more reliable email since I have a feeling the customer service will never reply.

Hi, I’m Muppetaz I’m new here I came from Muppet central, another fourm site. I collect the 6" basic figures, would this be the place to talk about custom figures? Does anyone here make and sell them?

Hi Muppetaz, and welcome :slight_smile: ! You can talk about custom figures here, I guess… Well it’s a subect for replicas :slight_smile:

Thanks mate :slight_smile: I’m really glad how it turned out, I think it was a good idea to make her this way, because it really shows the sticky aspect of stretch :slight_smile: + She is 8" tall :slight_smile: she’s really good next to chunk and sparks!

The replica threads are generally for anything that replicates something from the film, and isn’t just a Toy Story collection toy as is. So yeah this is where most custom talk goes. Well, this and the original replica thread (which is broken for the time being). We’re not really allowed to buy/sell here anymore though. have to take it to private messages for that. Some people have managed to slip some sales in though.

A glass Stretch. VERY, very impressive.

Did you make it yourself or did you work together with a glass blower to make Stretch? I can’t even imagine how to go about implementing such a bold (and effective) design.

Thanks again :slight_smile: !
Yes I’m not really working with glass, but I know someone who’s working in, so she makes me this half the price it was supposed to make :wink: !
But this work is really impressive and really dangerous, i’m so impressed how the glass blowers are working, but i might be a good coatch haha :slight_smile: Contributed in it, so, We literally had to make it 3 times to succeed to this
Anyway, Can’t wait to finish her properly, and I will take pictures soon :wink:

who would I talk to for custom requests?

i don’t know, it’s a glass maker who’s around here, look on the internet maybe :slight_smile: but a piece like this is supposed to cost around $500, and could up to $1000 according to the glass blower

no, I don’t mean for the glass stretch, I mean for some toy story replicas half sized to the the basic figures. could anyone here on the fourm make some?

Old thread’s back!