Toy Story- Switched!

Well, time for Chapter 7!

Sid took Woody, Buzz, and the alien home in his backpack. Woody looks outside and says, “I can see your house from here, Ranger! You’re almost home!”
“Nirvana is coming!” said the alien happily. “The mystic portal awaits!”
“Would you be quiet?” scolded Buzz. “You guys don’t get it, do you? Once we go into Sid’s house, we won’t be coming out.”
The front door opens and Scud greets Sid, barking excitedly.
“Whoa, Scud! Hey boy!” says Sid. “Sit. Good boy. Hey, I got something for ya, boy!”
“Freeze!” cries Buzz. Sid reaches in the bag and grabs the alien.
“Ready…Set…NOW!” Sid tells Scud. When he says NOW, Scud chews on the aliens and shakes him around furiously. “Hannah!” called Sid. “HEY, HANNAH!”
“What?” asks Hannah.
“Did you get my package in the mail yet?” Sid asks her.
“I don’t know.” replied Hannah.
“What do mean, you don’t know?” asked Sid.
“I. Don’t. Know!” replied Hannah.
Sid sighs, frustrated, and then says, “Oh no, Hannah!”
“What?” asks Hannah.
Sid grabs Janie and says, “Look, Janie!”
“Hey!” screamed Hannah.
“She’s sick!” cried Sid, while Hannah cried, “No she’s not!”
Sid ran up the stairs saying, “I’ll have to perform one of my operations!” while Hannah protests.
“Not Sid’s room!” says Buzz. “Not there!”
Sid and Hannah run upstairs, Sid laughing while Hannah continues protesting. Sid slams the door shut in Hannah’s face. Then he throws his bag on the bed and pretends to be a doctor, saying, “Oh no! We have a sick patient here, nurse! Prepare the O.R., stat! Patient is prepped.” Sid then puts on a mask and says, “No one’s ever attempted a double bypass brain transplant before! Now for the tricky part-pliers!”
“I don’t believe that man’s ever been to medical school.” remarks Woody.
Sid continues “healing” Janie. When he’s done, he says, “Doctor! You’ve done it!”
Sid goes to the door to show Hannah. “Hannah, Janie’s all better now!” Sid says as he shows Hannah her Janie doll, who now has a pterodactyl’s head.
Hannah screams and runs away, calling for their mom.
“She’s lying!” yelled Sid. “Whatever she says, it’s not true!” he said as he threw Janie on the floor and ran after his sister.
With Sid gone, Buzz and Woody take a look around the room. After a while, Buzz says, “We are gonna die. I’m out of here!” and he jumps out of the bag and heads for the door, only to find it’s locked. “Locked!” says Buzz as he drops to the ground. “There’s gotta be another way out of here.”
Then, Buzz begins hearing noises. A yo-yo rolls around. Buzz grabs a pencil for a weapon and continues walking around, feeling quite nervous. A shadow passes him, but when Buzz turns around nothing’s there. “Uh, Woody? Was that you?” asked Buzz. He then trades the pencil for a flashlight. Then creaking noises are heard. Buzz turns on the flashlight and points it under the bed, revealing a baby doll’s head.
“Hey, Hi there, little fella! Come out here, do you know a way out of here?” Buzz says to the baby doll head.
It moves out from under the bed and reveals that its head is attached to a bunch of claws, and its head has only one eye. Buzz gasps in horror.
More mutant toys come out from under the bed, all of them are terrifying Buzz. After a mutant toy turns off the flashlight, Buzz runs back on the bed, screaming “W-W-Woody!” as he jumps on Woody in terror. The two watch the toys for a little while.
“They’re cannibals!” says Woody, and that causes Buzz to whimper in terror and jump back into the bag.
Woody joins him and pulls out his walkie-talkie. “Howdy! Town Council! Send reinforcements! Town Council, are you there???” Giving up on Town Council, he points his gun at the toys. “I’ve got my gun ready!” he says.
“Oh, great, great.” says Buzz. “If anyone attacks them, we’ll poke them with that thing.”
Meanwhile, back at Andy’s house, the toys are still trying to find Woody.
“Hey you guys! I think I found him!” says Rex excitedly. He’s answered by a loud meow. “Whiskers!” screams Rex. “Will you get out of here? You’re interfering with the search and rescue!” Then, he sees the van coming. “Look, they’re home!” he told the other toys.
Andy and his mom get out. The toys hear Andy say, “Mom, have you seen Buzz?”
“Where was the last place you left him?” said his mom.
“Right here in the van!” said Andy.
“I’m sure he’s there, you’re just not looking hard enough!” his mom told him.
“He’s not here, Mom!” said Andy. “Buzz’s gone!”
All the toys gasped. “Buzz’s gone?” said Bo Peep sadly.
“Well, what do you know?” said Hamm. “The weasel ran away.”
“Huh? Huh?” said Potato Head as he and Hamm walked away. “I told you he was guilty!”
Bo Peep and Slinky however, stay by the window. “Oh Slink.” said Bo. “I hope he’s okay.”

There you go. Come back next week for more! I haven’t had the chance to write in a while but I’ll get it done. :slight_smile:
-K9Girl

Sorry for the delay. :slight_smile:
Anyway, here’s chapter 8. Enjoy the Sheriff Woody commercial!

The next day:
“Oh! A survivor! Where’s the rebel base? Talk!” yelled Sid as he threw Buzz on the ground.
“I can see your will is strong.” remarked Sid as he opened the shade and picked up a magnifying glass. “Well, we have ways of making you talk.”
Using the magnifying glass and the sunlight, Sid began to burn a small spot on Buzz’s forehead. “Where are your rebel freinds now? Hehehe!” However, Sid stopped once his mom yelled, “Sid, your PopTarts are ready!”
“All right!” yelled Sid, and he ran downstairs.
Buzz got up pretty soon after that, and screamed. He then ran to a bowl of cereal and dunked his head inside to cool himself off. Woody, who had darts stuck to his body, walked over and started pulling the darts off, and then he pulled Buzz out of the cereal.
“I’m proud of you, Ranger.” Woody said. “A lesser man would have talked through such torture.”
Buzz looks at his reflection through a spoon and starts rubbing the burnt spot. “I hope this isn’t permanent.” he complained. Then he sees something else in the spoon. “The door! It’s open, we’re free!” cried Buzz.
“Buzz, we don’t know what’s out there!” protested Woody.
“I’ll tell you what’s-AAAAAAH!” Buzz screamed as the mutants came towards them. “They’re gonna eat us, Woody! Do something, quick!”
“Shield yourself!” yelled Woody. Buzz obeyed. Woody points his gun at the toys. It does nothing.
“It’s not working!” said Woody. “I was sure I had enough bullets. It should be-” but he was interrupted by Buzz.
“You idiot, you’re a toy!” yelled Buzz. “Pretend you’re doing karate!” and Buzz grabbed Woody’s arm and started moving it around.
“Hey, hey, what are you doing?” said Woody while Buzz made the toys move out of the way. “Buzz, stop it!” complained Woody.
“Sorry guys, but dinner’s canceled!” said Buzz, and he dropped Woody on the ground and ran towards the stairs. “There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home!” cried Buzz as he ran down the stairs. “There’s no place like home!” said Buzz, but then he almost ran into Scud, who was sleeping.
Terrified, Buzz goes back up the stairs slowly and quietly. When he reaches the top again, Woody puts his hand over Buzz’s mouth and pulls him out of the way.
“Another stunt like that, ranger, and you’re going to get us killed.” whispered Woody.
“Don’t tell me what to do.” said Buzz.
“Shhh!” said Woody. He runs to the other side of the hall, and then motions for Buzz to follow. Buzz follows, but he crawls. He got up, but he tripped, causing one of his buttons to go off, and waking up Scud.
“There’s a secret mission in uncharted space! Let’s go!”
Scud makes his way upstairs to investigate.
“Split up!” yelled Woody. Woody ran into another room, while Buzz climbed into a closet.
Scud almost finds Woody, but thankfully does not notice him behind a door and goes away.
He then hears something on tv.
“Howdy, Sheriff Woody! Are you there, Sheriff Woody? This is Town Council!”
“Town Council!” yelled Woody, and he pulled out his walkie talkie and was about to respond when he heard someone else say, “Howdy, this is Sheriff Woody!” Woody stands there, confused.
“Sheriff Woody! The town needs your help!”
“I’ll be right there!”
“SHERIFF WOODY!”
“The world’s greatest cowboy, now the world’s greatest toy! Sheriff Woody has it all. Imaginary walkie-talkie! Flexible body! Scary gun! Old-fashioned pull string! And best of all, special arms!”
“Reach for the sky!”
“Not A Flying Toy.”
“Get your Sheriff Woody doll and save your hometown!”
“SHERIFF WOODY!”
“Available at all Al’s Toy Barn outlets in the Tri-County Area.”
Depressed, Woody looks at his gun. It has “Made in Taiwan” on it. He miserably walks out of the room, walks to the stairs, and looks out the window. He hears what Buzz told him a while ago. “You’re a toy, you can’t fly!”
After a little bit, Woody decides to try anyway. He climbs to the top of the balcony and spreads out his arms. Then he jumps, but does not make it and falls down. Woody also finds out that his arm has fallen off.
After a minute, Hannah comes by, asking, “Mom! Mom, have you seen my Sally doll?”
“What dear, what was that?” asked her mom.
Hannah finds Woody and picks him and his arm up. “Never mind!” she said.
Buzz climbs out of the closet. A bowling ball falls on top of him. “Woody, the coast is clear.” he said. Woody’s nowhere to be found. “Woody, where are you?” Then he heard someone say:
“Yee-haw! Giddyup, partner! We got to get this wagon train a-moving!”
“Really?” asked Hannah. “That is so interesting.”
Buzz peeks into Hannah’s room and sees Woody, who is wearing a pink apron and has ribbon tied to his hat.
“Would you like some tea, Mrs. Nesbit?” asked Hannah.
“Woody!” cried Buzz.
“It’s so nice of you to join us on such a lovely day.” said Hannah.
“Oh no.” moaned Buzz.
“What a lovely hat you’re wearing, Mrs. Nesbit. It goes quite well with your head.” said Hannah.
Buzz then had an idea. He made his voice high pitched and called, “Hannah! Oh, Hannah!”
“Mom?” asked Hannah. “Please excuse me ladies, I’ll be right back.” she said as she got up. “What is it, Mom?” asked Hannah. “Mom, where are you?”
With Hannah gone, Buzz jumped out of the Christmas lights he was hiding in and ran to Woody. “Woody!” he exclaimed. “Hey, are you okay?”
“GONE!” yelled Woody. “It’s all gone. All it’s gone, Bye-Bye, Woohoo, See ya!”
“What happened to you?” asked Buzz.
“One minute you’re saving your town.” said Woody. “and suddenly you find yourself sucking down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette and her little sister.”
Buzz pulled a teacup away from Woody’s arm. “I think you’ve had enough tea for today, let’s get you out of here!” said Buzz.
“Don’t you get it?” yelled Woody. “You see the hat? I AM MRS. NESBIT! HEAHAHEHAHEAHAHAHA!”
“Snap out of it, Woody!” yelled Buzz, and uses Woody’s arm to slap him in the face. Woody stops.
“I, I’m sorry, you’re right, I’m just a little depressed, that’s all. I can get through this…OH, I’m a sham!” yelled Woody. “Look at me, I can’t even fly out of a window!” cried Woody, and he motioned to the window. “The ribbon looked good? Tell me the ribbon looked good. The apron is a bit much.”
“Out the window, Woody, you’re a genius!” cried Buzz. “Come on!” He grabs the Christmas lights and Woody, and goes back to Sid’s room while Woody is still complaining.
Meanwhile, Potato Head and Hamm are playing Battleship.
“B3” said Mr. Potato Head.
“Miss.” said Hamm. “G6.”
“Oh!” cried Mr. Potato Head. “You sunk it! Are you peeking?”
“Oh, quit your whining and pay up!” said Hamm.
Potato Head starts to give Hamm his ear.
“No, no, not the ear, give me the nose.” said Hamm.
Mr. Potato Head pulls off his nose. “How about 3 out of 5?”
From Sid’s house Buzz starts yelling at them, “Hey guys! Guys!”
“Son of the Building Block, it’s Buzz!” cried Potato Head.
“He’s in the phsyco’s bedroom!” said Hamm, then he tells the other toys, “Hey everyone, it’s Buzz!” The other toys run to the window happily.
“We’re going to get out of here, Woody!” cried Buzz. “Woody?”
Woody is playing on the floor, pretending his arm is a train.
“Buzz!” cried several of the toys from Andy’s window.
“Oh, boy am I glad to see you guys!” said Buzz.
“What are you doing over there?” said Bo.
“It’s a long story Bo, I’ll explain later.” said Buzz as he threw the the Christmas lights. “Catch this!”
Slinky caught the lights. “I got it, Buzz!”
“He got it, Buzz!” cried Rex.
“Good going, Slink!” said Buzz, “Now just tie it on to something.”
“Wait, wait wait, I got a better idea!” said Mr. Potato Head. He pulled the lights away from Slinky and said, “How about we don’t?”
“Hey!” yelled Slinky
“Potato Head!” yelled Bo.
“Did you all take stupid pills this morning?” asked Potato Head. “Have you forgotten what he did to Woody? And now you want to let him back over here?”
“No! No, no, no, no, no, no ,no!” said Buzz. “You got it, you got it all wrong, Potato Head! Woody is fine, Woody’s right here, he’s with me!”
“You are a liar!” yelled Potato Head.
“No, I’m not!” yelled Buzz. He turned to Woody. “Woody come over here and tell the nice toys that you’re not dead!”
Woody does nothing.
“Just a sec!” yells Buzz as he goes to talk to Woody. “Woody, will you get up here and give me a hand?” he asked, frustrated. Woody throws his arm at Buzz in response.
“Ha,ha,ha that’s very funny, Woody. THIS IS SERIOUS!!!”
“Hey Buzz, where’d you go?” asked Rex.
“He’s lying!” Potato Head told Rex. “Woody ain’t there.”
Buzz walks back to the window. “Oh, hi, Woody! Why don’t you say hello to the guys over here?” Buzz then started moving Woody’s arm around and talked in a disguised voice.
“Hiya, fellas! Reach for the sky!”
“Hey, look! It’s Woody!” cried Rex.
“Hey, Woody!” said Buzz. “Let’s show the guys our new, secret, best friends handshake!” he said as he started shaking hands with Woody’s arm. He then high-fived it. “Give me five, man!” yelled Buzz.
“Something’s screwy here…” said Hamm.
“So, you see we’re friends now, aren’t we, Woody?” said Buzz, and then turned back to his fake voice. “You bet, give me a hug!” and he controlled the arm to hug him. “Oh, boy, I love you too!” said Buzz.
“See? It is Woody!” said Slinky. “Now give back the lights, Potato Head!”
“Wait just a minute.” said Potato Head. he then turned to Buzz and yelled, “What are you trying to pull?”
“Nothing!” said Buzz, but accidentally pulled the arm away from its hiding place. He tries to hide it behind his back, but it’s too late. The toys are all screaming and grossing out.
“MURDERER!” screamed Mr. Potato Head.
“No!” cried Buzz.
“You murdering dog!” continued Mr. Potato Head.
“It’s not what you think, I swear!” screamed Buzz.
“Save it for the jury.” said Potato Head. “I hope Sid pulls your voice box out, you creep!” and he threw the lights out the window.
“No! No!” screamed Buzz. “Don’t leave! Don’t leave! You gotta help us, you don’t know what it’s like over here!”
“Come on, let’s get outta here.” said Potato Head.
“Go back to your lives, citizens, show’s over.” said Hamm as everyone starts to leave. Except Slinky.
“Slink!” yelled Buzz. “Slink! Please, please listen to me!”
Slinky sadly shuts the blinds and goes away.
“No!” yelled Buzz. “No, come back! Sli-hi-hinky!!!” sobbed Buzz.

I’ll start chapter 9 as soon as possible. And by the way, don’t ask me how Woody lost his arm, I have no answer for you. :stuck_out_tongue:
-K9Girl

That was awesome! I can’t wait for more.

Loved the Sheriff Woody commercial -Omar

Very entertaining to read. Please, make more. :slight_smile:

Whew! Sorry that took so long, guys! For a few weeks I planned on writing, but ended up sitting a the computer, staring at it, until I thought that listening to music and playing a game would be more fun… But anyway, here you go!

Buzz turned around after a little bit, only to see the mutant toys heading towards Woody.
“Woody!” yelled Buzz, and he ran to help. “Go away, you disgusting freaks!” he yelled, but then screamed in horror as a mutant toy took Woody’s arm away from him, sending Buzz flying to the ground. Buzz sees the toys doing something to Woody, though he’s not sure what. He runs over again, and tries shoving the toys out of the way.
Buzz yelled, “He’s still alive, you’re not going to get him, you monsters!”
The toys move out of the way finally, and they show Buzz that Woody has been fixed.
“Hey, hey they fixed you!” said Buzz. “But, but they’re cannibals! We saw them eat those other toys!”
The mutants show Buzz that they’re fixed as well.
“Uh, sorry!” said Buzz. “I thought you were gonna, you know, eat my friend.”
The toys all run away under the bed.
“No, no, hey!” what’s wrong?" asks Buzz, and then he sees what’s wrong. Sid is coming.
“Sid!” cried Buzz, and he tried to take Woody and him to someplace safer, but Woody wouldn’t move.
“Woody! Come on, get up!” said Buzz, trying to drag Woody across the ground. “Use your legs!” complains Buzz. Frustrated, he gives up and says, “Fine! Let Sid trash you, but don’t blame me!” and he crawls under a milk crate.
Sid burst into the room carrying a box, exclaiming, “It came! It finally came!” He unwraps the box and pulls out its content. “The Big One.” read Sid, placing a firework on the desk, and then reads the writing on it. “'Extremely Dangerous, keep out of reach of children. Cool!” said Sid.
“Hey, what am I gonna blow?” Sid asked himself. “Hey, where’s that wimpy spaceman?”
Buzz gets worried.
Sid walks over to the milk crate to see if Buzz is under it but finds nothing, since Buzz held on to the sides and top in order to stay hidden. Then Sid steps on something. Woody. Sid grins and says, “I’ve always wanted to see him reach for the sky!”
Sid puts the milk crate on the desk and places a toolbox on top of that, causing Buzz to fall down. Buzz quickly grabs a manual for something and hides.
Buzz sees Sid get some masking tape, and then Sid turns his back, but you can hear him taping something. He then places Woody, who is now taped to a rocket, back on the desk. Then it starts to rain.
“Oh no!” said Sid. He walks over to the window and stares at the rain. “Aw, man!”
“Sid Phillips reporting,” said Sid. “Launch of the shuttle has been delayed to adverse weather conditions at the launch site! Tomorrow’s forecast, sunny. Sweet Dreams!”
Back at Andy’s house, Andy’s mom goes over to Andy, who’s now in bed. “I looked everywhere, honey.” said Andy’s mom. “But all I could find was your Buzz Lightyear Box.”
“What if we leave them behind?” asked Andy.
“Oh, don’t worry, honey, I’m sure we’ll find Woody and Buzz before we leave tomorrow.”
With Andy now falling asleep, the toys come out for a bit.
“Air!” gasped Rex as he burst out of a box. “I need air!”
“Will you quit moving around?” complained Mr. Potato Head.
“I’m sorry, it’s just that I get so nervous before I travel!” said Rex.
“How did I get stuck with YOU as a moving buddy?” asked Potato Head.
“Everyone else was picked!” said Rex, and they climbed back into the box.
Bo watches Andy, who’s holding Buzz’s box. “Oh, Buzz.” she said. “If only you could see how much Andy misses you.”
Back at Sid’s house, Buzz is trying to free himself from the milk crate, but it’s not working at all. He tries to get Woody’s attention.
“Psssst! Hey, Woody!” whispers Buzz, careful not to wake Sid. Woody doesn’t respond. Buzz tries throwing a metal ring at Woody, and it hits his hat, causing Woody to look at Buzz.
“Come over here and see if you can get this toolbox off me” said Buzz. Woody still doesn’t respond.
“Come on, Woody. I can’t do this without you. I need your help.” said Buzz.
“I can’t help.” said Woody. “I can’t help anyone.”
“Sure you can, Woody! You can get me outta here, and then I’ll get that rocket off you, and we’ll make a break for Andy’s house!”
“Andy’s house, Sid’s house, what’s the difference?” said Woody.
“Oh, Woody!” said Buzz “You’ve have a big fall, you must not be thinking clearly!”
“No, Buzz. For the first time I am thinking clearly. You were right all along, I’m not a sheriff, I’m just a toy, a stupid, little, insignificant toy.”
“Whoa, hey!” said Buzz. “Being a toy is a lot better then being a sheriff!”
“Yeah, right” said Woody.
“No, it is!” said Buzz. “Over in that house is a kid who thinks you’re the greatest, and It’s not because you’re a sheriff, pal! It’s because you’re a TOY! You are his toy!”
“But why would Andy want me?” said Woody
“Why would Andy want you? Look at you!” said Buzz. “You’re a Sheriff Woody! Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you! You’ve got an invisible walkie-talkie, a gun! You talk! You even have a hat! You’re a cool toy!” Then Buzz thought for a minute. “As a matter of fact, you’re too cool. What chance does a toy like me have against a Sheriff Woody doll? I do way too much.” said Buzz, pressing all his buttons. “Why would Andy ever want to play with me, when he’s got you? I’m the one who should be strapped to that rocket.”
“Listen, Woody.” said Buzz. “Forget about me. You should get out of here while you can.”
Buzz turns around. Woody is gone.
He then hears something on top of the milk crate moving. It’s Woody pushing the toolbox out of the way!
“Woody! What are you doing, I thought you-” said Buzz, surprised.
“Come on, space ranger! There’s a kid over in that house who needs us!” said Woody. “Now, let’s get you out of this thing!”
“Yes, sir!” said Buzz, and the two got to work.

Will Buzz and Woody make it back to Andy’s house? Will Woody finally get a chance to use his special arms? Will this crazy author finally stop procrastinating?
You’ll find the answer to all these questions in the next chapter!
-K9Girl :sunglasses:

It’s good. :smiley:

One correction:

Should that read:

and it’s not because you’re a sheriff pal!

Just wondering. Waiting for you next chapter.

Whoops! I’ll go fix that now.

“I do way too much”

Oh man that was awesome! :smiley: -Omar

Good chapter, worth the wait.

Fantastic. Worth the wait. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!
Okay, I know the questions I put at the end of the last chapter are still unanswered. Well, except I can answer the last one. Yes, this crazy author has stopped procrastinating. :stuck_out_tongue:

Buzz and Woody were busy pushing the toolbox and milk crate.
“Come on, Woody, we can do it!” said Buzz
Then, Woody hears something.
“Buzz, it’s the moving van!”
“We gotta get out of here now!” said Buzz.
Soon Buzz and Woody had pushed enough where Buzz was free.
“Hey, Hey Woody! I’m out!” said Buzz.
Woody however, did not hear him and kept pushing. “Almost there!” He said.
He finally succeeds in pushing the toolbox off the table and it lands right on Buzz.
Sid starts moving around in his sleep, but only mutters “I wanna ride the pony!” to the toys’ relief.
“Buzz!” whispers Woody. “Are you all right?”
“I’m fine, I’m OK.” said Buzz, getting up from under the toolbox.
But then, the alarm clock starts ringing. Buzz goes back under the toolbox, Sid wakes up, and remembers his plans for the day.
“Oh yeah! Time for liftoff, Woo!” he yells, grabbing Woody and running out the door. “Reach for the sky!”
Buzz runs behind Sid, and stops the door, but Scud come running towards him, so Buzz closes the door.
“Okay, what do we do, Buzz? Come on, Buzz. Think!” he tells himself. He then remembers the mutants.
“Guys!” yelled Buzz. All the toys run away.
“No,no,no,no,no, wait! There’s a good toy down there, and he’s gonna be blown to bits in a few minutes. All because of me. We gotta save him! But I need your help!”
“Please.” said Buzz. “He’s my friend. And he’s the only one I’ve got.”
One of the mutants taps something in Morse Code, and all the toys head to Buzz.
“Thank you.” said Buzz. “Ok, I know what to do, we’re gonna have to break a few rules, but if it works, it’ll help everybody.”
Sid starts getting ready for the day’s launch.
“Houston, Mission Control. Come in, Mission Control, launch pad is being constructed.” he says, building a “launch pad” out of random objects.
Back in Sid’s room, the toys are making a plan.
“I need Pump Boy here, Ducky here” said Buzz, pointing to places on a layout of Sid’s house.
“Legs.” said Buzz. “You’re with Ducky.”
“Roller Bob and I don’t move until we get the signal. Clear?”
The mutants all understand.
“Okay, Let’s move!” said Buzz, and everybody got into their positions.
“Wind the frog!” commanded Buzz, and a car toy with arms wound up a toy frog on wheels.
Meanwhile Legs and Ducky have made their way into the attic, they remove the lightbulb above the front porch.
“Wait for the signal…” said Buzz, still in Sid’s room with the other toys.
Ducky lowers himself through the hole where the light bulb was with the help of Legs and starts swinging himself towards the doorbell. He succeeds and rings the doorbell.
“Go!” yelled Buzz. The toys open the door, the arm car toy releases the frog, and it distracts Scud.
The rest of the toys climb on Roller Bob and make their way downstairs.
Meanwhile, Hannah is answering the door. She opens the door, and…nobody’s there.
The frog toy, however, has managed to chase Scud downstairs, and chases him outside, also causing Hannah to fall down.
“Scud!” yells Hannah.
Ducky picks up the frog toy and goes back up into the attic.
“Stupid dog!” said Hannah, and she locks Scud outside.
When Hannah’s gone, the other toys make it into the kitchen, through the doggy door, and into the back yard, where they finally land in a bush, where they can see Sid still working on Woody.
Legs, Ducky, and the frog have also made it into the yard by now.
“Let’s go!” said Buzz, and with Sid in the shed, the toys all took their positions.
“Buzz!” said Woody. “Great, help me out of this thing!” motioning to the rocket.
“Shhh!” said Buzz.
“What?” said Woody, confused.
“It’s okay” said Buzz. “Everything’s under control!” and he dropped to the ground.
“Buzz, what are you doing???” asked Woody. But then, Sid comes out.
“All systems are a go, requesting permission to launch.” said Sid. Then he sees Buzz. “Hey, how’d you get out here? Oh well. You and I can have a cookout later.” he said, sticking a match into Buzz’s utility belt and putting him on the grill.
“Houston, do we have permission to launch? Roger, permission granted! We are confirmed at T-minus, 10 seconds! And counting” said Sid, striking the match. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"
“To infinity and beyond!” said a voice.
Sid turns to stare at Buzz.
“There’s a secret mission in uncharted space, let’s go!”
“What?” said Sid, making his way toward buzz.
“Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!”
Sid picks up Buzz. “It’s busted.” he said.
“Who are you calling busted, Buster?”
Sid looks at Buzz.
“That’s right! I’m talking to you, Sid Phillips!”
Sid starts freaking out. None of his buttons are being held down at the moment.
“We don’t like being blown up, Sid.” continued Buzz. “Or smashed, or ripped apart.”
“We???” asked Sid.
“That’s right- your toys!”
All the toys started coming alive in front of Sid, causing him to freak out.
“From now on, you must take good care of toys!” said Buzz. “Because if you don’t, we’ll find out, Sid! We toys can see everything.” he said, spinning his head around, and then he too comes alive and tells Sid, “So play nice!”
Sid runs off, screaming.
“Haha! We did it, We did it!” said Buzz, doing a little dance with the mutants. “Yes!”
“The toys!” yelled Sid when he was back inside. “The toys are alive!” He looks at Hannah’s doll. “N-N-Nice toy.”
Hannah moves the doll closer to Sid, causing him to scream. She’s obviously going to have fun for a while.
Back outside
“Nice work, fellas!” said Buzz, congratulating the mutants. “And coming out of the ground, that was a stroke of genius!”
“Buzz!” said Woody. “Thanks.” The two shook hands. Then they hear Andy’s mom.
“Everybody say ‘Bye, house!’”
“Buzz, the van!” yelled Woody
Unable to get the rocket off right away, the two just take off. “We gotta run, thanks, guys!” said Buzz.
They head for the van, but Woody gets caught in the fence.
“Just go, I"ll catch up!” said Woody.
Buzz however, decides to help Woody instead. But by the time Woody’s free, the car has already gone down the street.

Oh no! How will they ever catch up to Andy?
There’s probably going to be one more chapter, but if I’ m too lazy I’ll break it up into two. :wink:
-K9Girl

Sorry! Apparently this crazy author hasn’t stopped procrastinating. :blush: I’m almost done with the next chapter, I had to split it into two.

Pretty Good, I don’t know why I didn’t read this before.

That was so much fun to read :slight_smile: The part about “special arms” was very funny! Hope you will write the last (or two) chapter :slight_smile:

GASP
Thank you so much for reviewing! You reminded me about my last chapter! I finished it ages ago, but I forgot about posting it. :laughing: I promise, I’ll get that up soon.

Guess what? I actually have the next chapter for you all! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha, Anyway, I really am sorry for making you guys wait so long. This thing was actually mostly done, only it was hidden in the many e-mails in my “Drafts” folder, so I must’ve forgotten about it. Oh, well. Anyway, I finished it up, and here it is!

Woody and Buzz almost get run over by something-the moving van!
“Come on!” yelled Woody, and the two ran after the van.
Scud notices the toys running, and decides to follow.
When they finally get on the van, and Buzz is making his way up, Scud bites Buzz’s foot.
“Ow!” yelled Buzz. “Get away, you stupid dog! Down, Down!”
Buzz starts sliding off the van as Scud continues pulling him
“Hang on, Buzz!” yelled Woody.
“I can’t do it.” moaned Buzz. “Take care of Andy for me!”
“NO!” yelled Woody, and he jumped on Scud, distracting him.
“Woody!” yelled Buzz as he was left hanging from the van.
He needs some help. Buzz attempts to open the van without success, but when the van stops it finally opens.
He opens a box marked “Andy’s Toys”
“Are we there already? Buzz!” said the toys.
But the toy Buzz needs is not in that box, so he pushes it aside and opens another one.
Aha! There you are!" said Buzz, pulling RC out of the other box.
“Hey! What’s he doing?” asked Potato Head as Buzz took RC to the edge of the van- and then pushed him off.
“Aaaah! He’s at it again!” yelled Rex.
However, Buzz is steering RC over to Woody, who’s trapped under a car.
Sadly, the other toys are unaware of this.
“Get him!” yelled Potato Head, and the toys all start attacking Buzz.
“No! No!” yelled Buzz.
Rocky grabs Buzz and spins him around “Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!” said Buzz.
Woody is also being spun around on RC on his way to the van.
When Buzz is finally set down, Hamm jumps on him.
“Pig Pile!” yells Hamm.
Woody is tossed in the air on RC, and they are now headed for traffic.
“Aaaaaaaaaaah!” yelled Woody, as he narrowly misses a car, but thankfully loses Scud in the traffic.
Back in the van, the toys have managed to pick up Buzz and are preparing to throw him off.
“No, no, please, you don’t understand!” yelled Buzz. “Woody’s out there, we gotta help him!”
“Toss him overboard!” yelled Potato Head, who had lost his parts since he had gotten hit by RC’s remote.
“No, no, no, no!” screamed Buzz as they finally threw him off the van.
“Hooray! So Long, Buzz!” the toys cheered.
“Ohhh, Buzz!” cried Woody as Buzz slammed into RC and was now riding with Woody.
“Oh, thanks for the ride!” said Buzz.
“Look out!” screamed Woody, motioning to the car they were about to slam into.
“Aaaaaah!” yelled Buzz, and he steered RC away from the car’s tire.
“Now, let’s catch up to that truck!” said Buzz, and he put RC into Turbo Mode.
The toys are still having a party when Lenny notices something.
“Guys, guys! Buzz is riding RC! And Woody’s with him!”
Bo picks up Lenny for a better look. “It is Woody!” she sid. “Buzz was telling the truth!”
“What have we done!??!” said Slinky.
“Great, now I have guilt.” moaned Rex.
“We’re almost there!” said Buzz, as the three neared the van.
The toys rush to help this time. “Rocky, the ramp!” commanded Bo.
Rocky activated the ramp, but it doesn’t really work.
“Quick! Hold on to my tail!” said Slinky, and he jumps off the van and grabs on to Buzz.
“Ata boy, Slink!” cheered Potato Head.
Then, RC slows down due to batteries.
“Buzz!” cried Slinky as he started stretching out very long.
“Buzz, speed up!” said Slinky.
“Speed up!” Buzz told Woody, who had the remote.
“The batteries, they’re running out!” said Woody.
Slinky continues to stretch, and starts screaming.
“I can’t hold on much longer!” said Slinky.
“Slink! Hang on!” yelled Buzz.
“Aaaaaah!” screamed Slinky as he let go and shot back in the direction of the van. “Ouch.”
Meanwhile, RC’s batteries have died.
“Great!” complained Buzz
“Buzz, the rocket!” said Woody.
“The match!” said Buzz. “Thank you, Sid!” he said, pulling the match out of his utility belt.
However, just as he lit the match, a car went by, extinguishing the flame.
“No, no, no, no, no! Nooooooo!, No, no, no, no, no, no, no! No-” complained Buzz, until he notices something.
A leaf next to him is burning…? His helmet!
He quickly realizes how he can light the match.
“Hold still, Woody!”
It worked!
Laughing in delight, Buzz climbed back onto RC
“Next stop, Andy!” said Woody.
“Wait a minute.” said Buzz. “I just lit a rocket…rockets explode!”
The rocket took off, and they were quickly heading toward the moving van.
As they headed up, they dropped RC in the van, and then continued going up.
“Aaaaaah!” screamed Buzz. “This is the part where we blow up!”
“Not today!” said Woody. He picked at the tape, which loosened, and the rocket fell off, later blowing up.
“AAAAAH!” Buzz screamed again as they headed for the ground, but stopped when he saw that they were gliding through the air.
“Hey, Woody! You’re flying!”
“This isn’t flying! This is falling- With Style!”
“Reach for the sky!”
They passed the moving van.
“Hey, Woody, we missed the truck!”
“We’re not aiming for the truck!” said Woody.
They were headed for the van, and when they reached it, they entered and landed in a box.
“Hey, wow!” said Andy when he looked in the box.
“What, what is it?”
“Buzz! Woody!”
"Oh, great! You found them! where were they?:
“Here in the car!”
“See? Now what did I tell you? Right where you left them.”
The two toys winked.

It was Christmas now, and everything was normal. The Army Mean were in the Christmas tree, giving a report on all the Christmas Presents, and everyone seemed satisfied with the results. Until the last one came along.

"Woody anxiously tapped the monitor.
“Woody, Sheriff Woody, you are nto worried are you?” teased Buzz.
“Me? No, no, no, no, noooo…are you?”
“Now, Woody, what could andy possibly get that is worse than you?” he joked.

“What is it, what is it?.. Wow, a puppy!”

THE END

Yeah, yeah, I know my whole idea of Woody “flying” is absolutely impossible. LOL.
Anyway, Woohoo! It’s done! Yeah, the ending was short, but it was either fix that in 5 minutes or procrastinate for another month. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you so much to everyone who reviewed!
For my first fanfiction, I’m overall pretty satisfied. :slight_smile:
It’s been fun writing this, and sorry about that lousy procrastination you had to put up with.
Thanks for reading.
By the way, I’m considering continuing the series- What do you think?

Thw Woody flying part was silly, but whatever, it was funny. I like the idea for a sequal. Al has a Buzz fan. What will The gang be called? Big Bang gang? :laughing:

^ 8D Hahahaha! That’s awesome. I haven’t exactly figured out what they’re going to be called yet, though. :stuck_out_tongue: