Toy Story That Time Forgot

Update: Found some pictures! :smiley:

Update 2.0: Found even more pics!

[spoil]I’m still calling him Ridley![/spoil] :laughing:

So. so. much. excited. right. now. OwO

The relevation that TSTTF was originally going to be a short makes me wonder if this was the previously confirmed short, “Mythic Rock”? Judging by the sound of the title and the setting for TSTTF, this might be the case.

Here’s the panel in all its glory.

youtu.be/vk3OOhoX-AI

Ridley confirmed for Smash 4? 8D

This looks great. Has there been any footage released? If not, what is the gif in TheSpaceSheriff’s signature from?

Footage has been screened, but they didnt allow filming for that, so its unlikely we’ll see any of it. Maybe someone managed to sneak something but I havent seen anything yet.

I was wondering where that gif came from myself. I feel like I may have seen it in a commercial for one of the theme parks but I could be wrong.

NachozRule:

Not yet at least
 8D

Kyle: Nope, your right. [url]Disneyland Paris New Generation Festival TV Spot - 40s Full - YouTube
If you look at Buzz’s hand in the gif, you’ll notice a texture error.

I WISH I COULD ACTUALLY WAIT. why??? WHY MUST IT TAKE SO LONG FOR CHRISTMAS? WHY!!!

Oh my God, I’m so excited about this. Can’t wait!

Guys, Sky has done it again! youtube.com/watch?v=1nJ7oRal3ME

^ I like how Woody and Buzz don’t even care that they’re being “sacrificed”. Angel Kitty is so adorable!

laughing maniaclly while waiting. COME ON!!! GOTTA GO FASTERRRRRR!!!

Might be a little late, but someone ripped a radio add from Sky featuring Buzz and Rex. The video has Rex and Trixie’s renders.
[url]Sky Broadband - Toy Story That Time Forgot (2014, UK, Radio) - YouTube

FIRST SIGN OF A COMMERCIAL!!!
[url]- YouTube

Rejoice, deputys! 8D

Wow! Love that commercial!

Here is also a new poster for ‘That Time Forgot’

That poster is nothing short of epic. Only a month and two weeks left to go peeps!! :smiley:

The commercial made me nostalgic for the time when it was just Buzz and Woody. :frowning:

The poster looks nice. I like how the dinosaur guy’s holding this big weapon thing while Woody’s holding a crayon.

Second advert! youtube.com/watch?v=m7_UZPAa6oA

Reptillus is so boss in this trailer! I’m liking this special more as I see new advertisements. Hopefully, Thinkway goes all out with this toyline.