Toy Story vs Toy Story 2 (vs Toy Story 3)

Which film did you like better?

• Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story 3

0 voters

Hey Guys,
I don’t know if this has already been asked before, but one of the thing that really bugs me is how people will discuss how much better Toy Story 2 was than the first Toy Story. I personally felt that the first one was already a perfect film, that 2 did a great job living up to the original, and as such are both equally amazing films.

However, I do agree that 2 is much more epic than the first one was. What do you guys think- Toy Story or Toy Story 2 (or Toy Story 3)?

I actually kinda prefer the first, but just by a hair, or less. I don’t know, the first just had that great feel to everything. The characters, particularly Woody, felt better, the music, the look of everything, the sound effects, the music, I love it all. TS2 dropped in music, although “When Somebody Loved me” Was terrific. Of course, I also love toy story 2, for the emotion, and the whole aspect of “Life’s only worth living, if you’re being loved by a kid”. And, of course, all the new characters were great. So, I can’t say which I prefer, since I don’t know.

It’s a good question, one I always struggle to answer, though I think the original just wins it for me.

There is already a thread on this though, over here- Which Toy Story Movie Was/Is Better- so I’ll lock this one up.