TV Shows You Watch

I’m currently watching Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, Adventure Time, New Girl, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Orange Is the New Black and other ones that I don’t actually remember.
I want to start Lost and House, M.D., which I began to watch a couple of years ago, but never finished.

I’m super excited for the new season of Agents of Shield. Can next tuesday come quick enough?

Season 2 premired last night. It was cool how they were trying to pick up where they left off, but still picking up the broken pieces from the season one finale

I’ve been getting into Gravity Falls lately. I think it could be a good replacement for Phineas and Ferb, but I heard the creator doesn’t want it to last too long, which I can understand. Need to get this show on DVD soon.

I am obsessed with Pretty Little liars! Its such a good show.

Glad you’re watching Gravity Falls, it’s one of my very favorite shows. :sunglasses:

Shows I currently watch:

The Simpsons (classic episodes only i.e Seasons 1-13/14)
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (I can sing the whole song without stopping)
SpongeBob SquarePants (seasons 1-3 mainly)
90’s Nick shows (I’ve watched a lot thanks to 90’s Are All That and NReboot, a classic Nick streaming site)

Shows I want to get into:

Seinfeld

I tried Star vs. the Forces of Evil, but i didn’t like it. I’m currently trying out Steven Universe, which I’m finding to be pretty enjoyable.
Oh yes, I also saw Over the Garden Wall, which I loved!

I’m currently between shows. I just finished Agents of Shield, Attack on Titan, Over the Garden Wall, and Friends recently. I’m trying to get back into Chuck and House of Cards. I’m up to the current episode of Archer and Adventure Time.

Futurama, How I Met Your Mother, Fringe, and Scrubs are among some of my old favs.

I’m currently binge watching Arrow right now. So good. Can’t believe it’s taken me this long

I picked up Steven Universe, since I wanted to know what so many people on the Internet are so excited about. I’m on episode 16 and I feel like I’m slowly becoming addicted. I just love the characters and their interactions :smiley:

The season number after the name is the one I haven’t seen yet.

Lab Rats (season 4), Mighty Med (season 2), Elite Force (crossover series 5/3)
Thundermans (season 3)
Wolfblood (season 4)
Mako Mermaids (most of season 3)
Defiance (seasons 2-3)
Dark Matter (season 2 incomplete)
Ultimate Spiderman (season 2)

Waiting for X-Men Evolution to be released, but have no episodes yet.

@Patricier

Elite Force is the direct continuation of Lab Rats and Mighty Med.
Therefore I am counting it as the fifth season of Lab Rats and the third season of Mighty Med.
Hence the odd numbering system.

Unfortunately, according to reports from fans who have seen Elite Force, it didn’t get to finish properly.
Since I am not a fan of spoilers, I didn’t look into it deeply, but apparently the last episode of Elite Force had a cliffhanger, then the show was axed.
I hate it when that happens, I like to know how the story ends.
And yes, it has happened several times before, enough to aggravate me when it happens again and again.

Current TV shows I watch are

-Bates Motel
-Once Upon a Time
-Last Man on Earth
-Gotham

Currently watching Bob’s Burgers, The Loud House, Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Pokemon, Apple and Onion.

Anyone still watching The Walking Dead? I’ve been following the Season 9, more out of habit at this point.

I watched Game of Thrones at TV.

I’m currently watching Adventure Time, and I recently finished Hilda (season 1). Such an amazing, beautiful show; highly recommend! Can’t wait for Season 2! :smiley:

Thank you for your responses! I found here a lot of useful TV shows worth watching! Here are a few programs that I watch: Two and a half people, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Late Night with Conan, Colbert Lab Report.

Just started binge watching Outlander, great story and stunning music.