TV Shows You Watch

The season number after the name is the one I haven’t seen yet.

Lab Rats (season 4), Mighty Med (season 2), Elite Force (crossover series 5/3)
Thundermans (season 3)
Wolfblood (season 4)
Mako Mermaids (most of season 3)
Defiance (seasons 2-3)
Dark Matter (season 2 incomplete)
Ultimate Spiderman (season 2)

Waiting for X-Men Evolution to be released, but have no episodes yet.

@Patricier

Elite Force is the direct continuation of Lab Rats and Mighty Med.
Therefore I am counting it as the fifth season of Lab Rats and the third season of Mighty Med.
Hence the odd numbering system.

Unfortunately, according to reports from fans who have seen Elite Force, it didn’t get to finish properly.
Since I am not a fan of spoilers, I didn’t look into it deeply, but apparently the last episode of Elite Force had a cliffhanger, then the show was axed.
I hate it when that happens, I like to know how the story ends.
And yes, it has happened several times before, enough to aggravate me when it happens again and again.

Current TV shows I watch are

-Bates Motel
-Once Upon a Time
-Last Man on Earth
-Gotham

Currently watching Bob’s Burgers, The Loud House, Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Pokemon, Apple and Onion.

Anyone still watching The Walking Dead? I’ve been following the Season 9, more out of habit at this point.

I watched Game of Thrones at TV.

I’m currently watching Adventure Time, and I recently finished Hilda (season 1). Such an amazing, beautiful show; highly recommend! Can’t wait for Season 2! :smiley:

Thank you for your responses! I found here a lot of useful TV shows worth watching! Here are a few programs that I watch: Two and a half people, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Late Night with Conan, Colbert Lab Report.

Just started binge watching Outlander, great story and stunning music.