Twitter,facebook,myspace and blogs

this topic is all about twitter,facebook,myspace and my favorite blogs,
Just to let you all know that twitter is going to change very soon,what i mean by that is there going to make twitter newer, :smiley: :slight_smile:

By the way someone once said that if you want a successful blog, then blog about pixar,there is this great blog i read called the Pixar blog by Mike Bastoli
pixarblog.blogspot.com

EDIT- Please donā€™t double post within twelve hours, thanks!

-lizardgirl

Donā€™t forget this blog

pixarplanet.com/blog/

Oh yes this blog/website is very cool :slight_smile:

Not to mention pixartalk.com/

Does Pixar Planet have a Facebook?? I just got one and want to like it but canā€™t find one.

If you go to the bottom of the main index screen and click on the Facebook logo it will take you there. :wink:

Thanks Grace!! :smiley:

facebook or twitter , which is better,Which do you like,
I like facebook but I really donā€™t feel comfortable with showing all my info to everyone on facebook,twitter is cool because you donā€™t have to type much,
well thatā€™s just my opinion, But what do you think??? :smiley:

Facebook is terrible. No privacy, excessive overwhelming site design, and nobody on there really likes me. Twitter is a lot more fun and innovative, so yeah.

I have a Twitter and a Formspring (if the latter counts) both of which have links provided in my signature ^^

Pixar Planet has an active fanpage which brings posts from Upcoming Pixar and site updates to your homepage. Donā€™t forget to ā€œlikeā€ us!

facebook.com/PixarPlanet

Ok so who has the new twitter, Iā€™ve already got it but still need to figure it out,
So what do you think about the new twitter?? :smiley:

Yo everyone sorry i havenā€™t been around lately, well iā€™m back now :laughing: So will post something tomarrow

Nice to see you back GuitarLynn53! I actually donā€™t use my twitter much anymore, but I do like new twitter more than the older one. I should use twitter more often!

Do you have a blog, If you do please put it here, I love reading blogs