PIXAR

Some people say my poems kill
But the People at Pixar posess real skill
Andrew Stanton: he’s pretty cool
He made Wall*E’s spaceship ands Nemo’s school
Pete Docter: He’s a beast
Monstropolis is awesome, and Paradise falls is a visual feast
Lee Unkrich: He’s great
He helped with Sulley, and might direct Toy Story 8(just kidding)
Brad Bird: he’s the man
Remy’s La Ratatouille, and Elastigirl strapped to a work van
John Lasseter: he’s the boss
Big Bug City, andy’s room, and the apartment of Al, the hoss
People like my rhymes
Why? They take no time
Pixar is devoted
3-5 years is a lot of time for a film
I don’t care if you hate them, your skills are worthless and slim
I love Pixar, their employees, and their flicks
You insult them just to get your kicks

HAHAHA!!! I love it!!

Awesome work, IncredigirlVirginia!

Thanks, Konrad! I made it up mentally whilst mowing my yard.

Once again, you have written a magnificent poem IncredigirlVirginia. But could you please try to keep all of your poems kept togehter in one thread instead of creating a new tread for each new poem? Thank you.

Once again, Incredible job.

:stuck_out_tongue: Great poem, IncredigirlVirginia! I like how you commented on all of the current Pixar directors.
I also like the fact that you made it up whilst mowing your lawn! Haha :slight_smile:

Very nice IncredigirlVirginia! Would make a great rap ditty, very witty (Ooh… I rhymed too!).

But yeah, like TSS said, you should keep all your poems to one thread. Here’s a trick I discovered: Just rename the title of the first post in the thread to update it with new content titles! I do that all the time with my Videos threads. So for example, if I release a new video, I change the title of the first post to ‘promote’ the new video’s title! :wink:

Mods, please merge topics.

Great poem, IncredigirlVirginia!

And good idea, thedriveintheatre. I’m going to lock this one up as the other one was the original thread, and if you’d like to you can re-post this poem there. Here’s a link to the other thread for those who want to read [i]IncredigirlViriginia[/b]'s other poem- Incredigirl’s Poem.