Up Movie Photos

Disney_Guy, please remember to use spoiler tags when talking about parts of the film. :wink:

azzstar - Yeah! When I first heard the synopsis of Up, I straight away thought of the jungle scene from The Incredibles. The wilderness scenes are going to be fantastic.

Oh boy! More exotic places huh? I can’t wait!

Ehh, being tied to the house shouldn’t be much of a surprise, especially if everyone’s looking at the pictures.

But yeah, I know I am benefited from everyone else because I’m the only one here who seems to have been to the sneak peeks, but I try to use spoilers when needed.

Me too!!
I can’t wait to see what a “Pixar jungle” looks like after 5 years!
I mean, The Incredibles jungle looked amazing, but with all these technical advancements, it’s hard to imagine how more stunning the jungle will be in Up.

I have an idea…

firstshowing.net/2008/07/30/ … pixars-up/

Look at the last picture :open_mouth: :smiley:

matt7777777- So that’s what the Tepui mountains look like in real life, I lived in Venezuela for a while but i never visited that area, great find.That picture on the bottom is really cool. I’ve seen a bit of concept art and a rendered film image so I kind of know what the jungle will look like, but the rendered image wasn’t clear enough and I couldn’t really see the details 'cus it was logo-ed! I can’t wait for a picture from the movie that prominently features the jungle without obstructions.

That jungle does look a lot like the Incredibles one. But a jungle’s a jungle I guess. They all have similar characteristics.

Rusell is dying ! :stuck_out_tongue: Looks like he’s on all four ! :smiley:

I’ll just like to point this out. I was just looking at the character Russell and noticed that one of his badges has a picture of nemo(i think). You can’t see the image probably, but by the shape tells me that I am seeing nemo on the bagde.

I kinda see that too, but it’s really too small for me to make it out. It’s certainly possible.

A new picture from Up :

And, according to this Empire article, more photos and an interview are on their way :wink:

Aw, drat! You beat me to it, Archibald! :stuck_out_tongue: I saw it on the WALL-E forum, and wanted to post it here but you did it first! Congratulations! :wink:

No, really, thanks for posting this here. I love Carl’s rolled eyes expression, and Russell’s oblivious enthusiasm. Wonder where they are standing?

Can’t wait for more pics from Empire.

My first reaction to that picture was definitely, ‘where the heck are they?’ It looks like they’ve gone back in time or something. :laughing: Does anyone remember where the space for Russell’s last badge was? Because it seems to have been filled up in this picture (unless it’s round his other side or something).

With every picture, Carl is reminding me more and more of Martin from Frasier. They sort of sound similar, too.

Thanks for posting that, Archibald!

I’m really loving the style on Up. It’s breathtaking!
I love Carl’s expression and how Russell seems so adventurous and at the same time oblivious to the situation at hand.
I can’t wait to see this movie!

Hehe, I love that new photo! :laughing:

It really looks like a great movie - can’t wait until it comes out! :smiley:

lizardgirl : funny, because I was wondering the same thing about the badge. But you can still see the empty place in this picture : under the yellow and green badge at the top of Russell’s belt.

So this is an actual still from the film? Russell looks so enthusiastic and ready for an adventure, and Carl looks so annoyed. I hadn’t noticed that trumpet attached to Russell’s backpack until now. Every new piece of information about Pixar’s films makes me excited for it. I also really like the colour palette that is going to be shown in Up. Looking forward to new images and stuff.

Archibald- You’ve got good eyesight! :laughing: Yeah, I see the space now.

Does anyone actually have any idea where in the world that still could be set in? I’m assuming that Up is set in our world, but perhaps it isn’t.

lizardgirl - America then Venezuela are at least two countries in Up. I guess it would be our world, but with monsters. If you really wanted to challenge your brain, you could try to figure out which Pixar movies are in the same universe as each other.

I saw the photo and I thought, wow, that looks so cool.