Up Video Game! (Demo released!)

A quick heads up for anyone looking to get Up…There are different versions of the game. I’ll list the games that are the same.

XBOX 360/ PS3
Wii
DS
PC/PS2/PSP

The DS version is done by the team that worked on Drawn To Life on the DS.

Plus if you can download the DS demo if you own a Wii. There has been a 360 Demo on the marketplace for sometime now too.

Oh wow thats awesome! I never actually BUY wii games I normally just rent them at the video store or at the library (they actually have a lot in my library and always get new releases! You can get them for like $4! much cheeper than buying them!).

So if the video store or my library gets it, I will deffinately play. :smiley:

Wow, that’s interesting! :smiley: It should be good then!

I tried the DS version earlier today. It’s laughable. There’s no way those guys did it.

I think it might be the guys who did Drawn to Life: Spongebob. :frowning:

What game are you getting the system on Woody?

So far I only pre-ordered the DS version, but I also hope to rent the Wii version too :slight_smile:

The Wii version looks really good!

Wow! That does look pretty nice…I think I’ll have to buy that one now! :laughing: Reminds me of Bolt with the animation and paint like backgrounds.

Wirklich Genial das Spiel, mal sehen ob ich mir das wenn es raus kommt hohle^^

The game is Street Dated for today! Make sure you check your local store for the game. I’ll be getting my copy on the PS3 around 10:00 A.M. (1 more hour!).

The Pixarian - Yeah, you probably already beat the whole game, right? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

My sister and I are going to get this game today, if at all possible. I think our current record for beating a game such as this is an hour and half, so we’ll see if we can break that. Hopefully, the thing itself doesn’t reveal too much information about the actual film, because I wouldn’t mind being a little surprised when I watch the movie.

– Mitch

Mitch: If you do beat the game before the movie comes out…please record a video of the final boss. :laughing:

I beat the game this morning and will just say it spoiled a few things for me.

Bryko614 - Ha! You know, even though I’m gonna buy the game today I may only go up to a certain level, since I kind of don’t want to be spoiled too much right before the film comes out. (snigger)

The Pixarian - Dang, that was quick!

– Mitch

Sadly enough, that link is broken. :frowning:

Hey.i got the game but I’m stucked at chapter 9, the voice. where you got to an edge and you must push a box over the edge to get to dug .How do you push down that box from the top of the hill??? I tried everything but it didn’t work. It could be a game bug 2. I don’t know. PLZ write back….Thx 4 ya help

is there a 3D Kevin model in it?

if there is, i will be having that model.

i need it for an animation i’m ding of when i met Kevin
[url]http://pixarupforum.com/index.php?topic=474.0[/url]

also

the graphics remind me of WindWaker