UPular Remix

Here is what I wrote on the www.pogomix.net website:

“When I first heard this, I was, in a positive way, taken aback — not by the content, but by the style. This has to be the most unique, opulent, and expressive opus I’ve ever seen on YouTube or on the web in general, regarding remixes and music videos. It’s clever; it’s creative; it’s catchy; and I love it. To date, I’ve listened to it over eighty times and continue to listen to it on a daily basis. Call me crazy, but I really do enjoy it that much.”

By this time, I’ve listened to the Upular track 90+ to 100+ times. I swear, I never thought that a YouTube video would captivate me that much, but this one certainly did. I even wrote to Pogo expressing my admiration and the dude wrote me back. Tubular. :wink:

– Mitch

I saw this on Pixar’s facebook page. After some googling, I got it on my iPod, and now it’s play count on iTunes is 560. That doesn’t even count all the times I have listened to it on my computer without iTunes. I think that shows how much I love it.

Sarah - Holy smokes! You’ve definitely got me beat. And I thought I was obsessed. (snigger)

– Mitch

I tend to put one song on repeat when I study. xD But I do LOVE Upular.

This is so awesome! Pogo is great, but Upular is the best! Listening to it right now. :stuck_out_tongue: