US Postal Service To Release Pixar Stamps

Same here.

My mom bought these stamps a couple months ago! They’re the greatest.

August??? Thats a long time…Hopefully the Postal Service will still be in operation at that time.

August 2011 has come and gone! I don’t believe the stamps are available anymore. D:

I was lucky enough to get a sheet of them, though I haven’t used a single stamp yet. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not sure I could! They’re so cute and I don’t think I could bear to part with them. ;u;

little chef

Haha, it was 2011. I just said I had them.

little_chef: I know it’s hard! Because you want to save them. Since my mom bought them, and not me, they were used. I used a couple to send letters to my friends away from college. My favorite stamp was the one with WALL-E and the plant.

Gosh I wish I had snagged some before it was too late. Oh well. Maybe now since they were so popular, they’ll do the OTHER movies too. Hmm…

^ I hope so!

We still have a few left.

I’m no stamp collector, but i am very tempted to buy some of these off ebay!

I don’t use snail mail all too often (although I do love receiving it for how personalized it feels these days!), but I’d absolutely love to have some of these. :smiley:

^ I love texts, facebook, and IMing. It makes communication very easy. But part of me misses snail mail. It was so exciting.

I love waiting for packages I’ve ordered online. So fun and exciting. 8D

Oh yes, I love that too! Especially when you get it and it’s like opening a present, even though you know what it is!

Exactly. I always get so giddy when my packages arrive. <3

My thoughts exactly! Although the convenience the internet provides us with is fantastic, I think snail mail made us treat communication as a far greater thing.

Agreement!!

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so!

I went to UPS today, and I saw that they had new designs. There were two different sheets, the ones they’ve had for a while and (new to me at least) designs.

From the same movies, or the other half?

Both! I wish I remember exactly, but i noticed a few of the same movies were featured but there were also new ones as well.

I forgot to collect last year’s stamps!

I did get the first ones from the year before though (that would be from 2 years ago)