Violet: Pixar's Foray into Live Action

Yikes! You’re really overemphasizing this “on-topic” thing, aren’t you? jk :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never heard of Pixar University before, but the initials are funny. Has PU ever made any other films before?

A113- On to… Never mind! LOL
No they haven’t, this is Pixar University’s first film, EVER. If you want to know more about PU you might want to check out To Infinity and Beyond!: The Story of Pixar Animation Studios, it has a whole section dedicated to it.

How much does the book cost?

Wow! PU’s first film ever! I hope it’s in theatres sometime, but if not, then I really hope it’s on DVD someday!

A113- Well the book’s street price is $75, but on Amazon.com it’s $49. So you have to be a big Pixar fan (which I’m sure you are) to buy this 'cus that’s a hefty price!
Anyways, on topic (sorry) it’s a short film and as bawpcwpn explained it probably wont ever hit theatres, but you never know, if it’s succesful anything could happen. About a DVD version, IDK.

I bet I can get it in the future (before 2700) for less than $30…somewhere…someday…some dream, huh? :laughing:

Edit: You know, maybe we should move this to the off-topic section, since it’s getting hopefully off-topic all the time. Or it should be locked. :laughing:

Please keep all discussion on-topic, folks. If you would like to continue your conversation elsewhere, please feel obliged to do so via PM. Thank you.

– Mitch

So, any more news regarding the film yet? please oh pleeeeeez