Violet's Graphics (Now taking requests!)

Yes, I must say Violet, fantastic work on Virginia’s sig! I like it!

Virginia- Thank you :smiley: ! I’m glad you like it! I don’t think it’s perfect, but I like the way it turned out :slight_smile: !

Ellie- Thanks so much :slight_smile: !

I’ll have more up soon. I’ve got 'em done, but I don’t have them on Lappy here. Thanks, guys!

Soup’s up! No… wait… that’s not right… uh-- Graphics up! Na, doesn’t work as well. Anyway, Here are some of the graphics requested by Virginia :slight_smile: !

Sorry it took so long. I’ll have some Viony up when I can for you, TSS :wink: .

Oh my Gravy, I just had a total fangasm when I saw that image. <3 Love the saying, their poses, etc. Awesome, Vi!!! :smiley:

EDIT; oh, you posted more!! My favorite is the quote from their wedding. <3

Wow VIolet. I can’t believe it! They look so epic. Really nice job! I love the poses. I can’t wait for more.

Hey Vi, I hate top bother you. Can you make this say “Merry Christmas”? Paint is not cooperating with me. :frowning:

Thanks you!! :smiley:

Ooo, that’s a great idea Virginia!

Thanks, EJE!!! I just love the DP’s so much, and I need an X-Mas avatar. And for some reason, weirdly, I wanted something really girly. I can’t stop thinking about the Disney princesses’; they’re almost competing with PIXAR for my attention. :laughing:

Thanks for all the compliments, guys :slight_smile: ! I really appreciate it! I’m glad you like everything!!!

Anyway, sorry it took me a while, but I got 'em for ya, Virginia :wink: ! I didn’t know which way you’d like it, so I just did it three ways :wink: .

And here’s some stuff I did just for kicks :slight_smile:

Thanks again, everybody :slight_smile: ! God Bless! And Merry Christmas :smiley: !

Nice job on Virginia’s sig! The middle one is my favorite.

What can I say VIolet, I love all of the Incredibles ones you posted.

My favorite is the “I’m Cute” because, lets face it, she IS. And that picture you used for the siggy is just so adorable. I could cuddle with her as if she were my teddy bear.

I also liked the last two, with the last one being another one of my favorites.

Keep it up Violet parr. You are just too amazing.

I <3 this one. And thank you so much!!! I’ll use one of those avatars right now!! :smiley: You’re so awesome.

EDIT: P. S. Can I wear this signature? It’s perfect in every way!!!

Ellie- Thanks so much :slight_smile: ! I think the middle one is good because you can read it. It’s a shame the others are harder to read, because the colors fit better. Thank you :smiley: !

TSS- Thanks :wink: ! I figured you’d like the “I’m cute,” one :wink: . And I also like he one about throwing Dash into the pond! I think that’ll be my next siggy. Thanks so much!

Virginia- Tehe :-D) ! I’m so glad you liked them! I didn’t know how you’d like it most, so, yeah… I just did three different versions :laughing: . And thanks for the compliments! I knew you’d like that! Sure you can wear it :smiley: !

Well, guys, sorry I didn’t get to say it on time, but Merry Christmas :slight_smile: ! Hope you all had good ones! God Bless!

Hey Vi, I was wondering if you still got any ideas. Or if you are still taking requests.

TSS- Yep, I’m still taking requests :wink: . So if you’ve got something you’d like me to do, shoot and I’ll take a crack at it :wink: . Also, sorry for the long absence.

I’ve got a few new ones too…

I’ll try to get more for ya! And my absence will be explained. Thanks! God bless!

Violet, dare I say it? It’s incredible! Oh my goodness, I’ve waited a while for new updattes, but the wait was sure worth it! I love it Violet. Very nice job! My favorite is the Confidence one and the “Last time we saw the Incredibles” one. Really pretty and the other is really epic.

I really like the Confidence one!! These are terrific Vi! :smiley:

Yes, I like the quote in the confidence one.

WOW! WOW! WOW! Violet Parr, these are fantastic! You are so good at these! My favorites are the ones with the verse from 2nd Timothy and the “More Beautiful You” one. I’m thinking that I might use one of those sigs someday :slight_smile: You inspire me! I’ll have to send you a PM when I get the chance!

Hey, Violet Parr! Long time no see! (I’ve been off Pixar Planet for a long time).

I love your “Confidences is the first step to doing the Incredible” one. Really brings out what makes this character so inspiring. :smiley:
And the “Last time we saw The Incredibles” one. If that showed up on my TV, I’d say the same thing. This oughta be good. :slight_smile:
Nice to see you’re still doing great work in graphics!