Violet's Graphics (Now taking requests!)

Oh, that’s OK. I prefer “Violet” or “Violet Parr” anyway, I was just saying. It’s cool that I finally have a nick-name :slight_smile: . But I’m totally cool with anyone calling me “Violet Parr.” Personally, I’m not even that crazed over the nick-name her parents gave her-- “Vi” :angry: ;-p . I mean, Violet is such a beautiful name :slight_smile: . Who wants to cut it short?

Yet I liked “Vi” for some reason. Okay, back on topic…

You’re absolutely right, BDD :wink: . Here’s your next update :slight_smile: .

Just a little b-day present for Mitch…

It’s also a little “Thank You” for letting me wear one of your sigs. Hope you like it :slight_smile: . God Bless and have a very happy birthday Mitch :smiley: !

That’s an awesome signature Violet! I’m suer Mitch will love it! :wink: It’s so nice that you make all these presents for member’s birthdays! :slight_smile:

Thanks woody :slight_smile: . I try to do it whenever I can, especially for the moderators. I don’t really want praise for it or anything, though. I just like to to it for people when I can :wink: .

It’s so cute, inspiring, and well put together, Violet Parr! You chose a good quote from Ratatouille to match, and I must say I love the shots of Remy chosen- especially the model. Lovable! :smiley:

Thanks, BDD :smiley: ! It took me a little while to settle on a quote, so I’m glad it worked well :slight_smile: . But I can’t take credit for the images. I got the collage from the Pixar website. Anyway, I’m glad you liked it :wink: .

Sweet, innocent and touching… Violet Parr! hat Signature is outstanding!

The Quote fits perfectly. Very nice work there!

That’s such an awesome gift for Mitch! I’d bet she’ll love it!
The quote is great (though I can’t remember if it was ‘cooks’ or ‘artists’), the choice of artwork from The Art of Ratatouille is excellent, and it’s a nice overall package. Neat work!
I also like your current sig of Violet blushing. If you colour-corrected it, kudos on emphasizing the rosiness of her cheeks to make 'em look redder. Very cute pic! :smiley:

Mitch is going to love it Violet Parr. You should feel good about it.

That’s a wonderful gift for Mitch! Nicely done!

Ah, well, it looks fabulous anyway. :smiley:

Thanks to Captain Pan, thedriveintheatre, The Star Swordsman, Hannahmation, and bright dot-dasher for all the compliments :slight_smile: ! Now I’m just waiting for Mitch to see it :wink: .

Wow, that’s a really great sig Violet, I’m sure she’ll wear it proudly! Very thoughtful, and excellent job!

Thanks, ffdude1906 :slight_smile: ! Glad you liked it :wink: .

Well, I know I’m super late (really gotta work on this procrastinating thing :unamused: ), but here it is!- little_chef_eva09’s B-Day present :smiley: ! Hope you like it!

I bet little_chef_eva09 is going to absolutly love it Violet Parr. It looks really nice. That was very sweet of you to make that for her.

Thanks, TSS :slight_smile: ! I sure hope she does :wink: .

What a neat gift! :smiley: I agree that it was sweet of you to make that for little_chef_eva09! I like how you had that quote there on the signature. Very nice.

You are welcome Violet. I can’t wait to see more from you.