Violets Hair

Yes, it would.

I’m sorry about that :frowning: . I’m sure it was beautiful.

Tied how?

You know, I might do a picture with all her different hair styles. Would you guys like to see something like that?

^^ That would be really awesome Vi! :smiley:

I think she meant in a pony tail. I would like different styles, but not short, and not another color.

Nirvana- Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: ! I might do it then.

Virginia- Oh, okay. Thanks. Sorry; I wasn’t sure. And no, no other colors. (Though, I think a blue or purple streek might be nice :sunglasses: .) And I think she’d only cut it short when she’s older, or if it got damaged on a mission.

Oh yes, streaks are nice. But not entirely.

No, not the whole head. Not for her. Something like this: s4.hubimg.com/u/2013263_f260.jpg

Exactly. 8D

Good Idea Violet Parr. I meant just anyway like a bun or ponytail, plates and so on.

Cool, both of ya :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: ! I might start doing that. But I’ve got trades I have to finish on DA first. I think It’d be cool to have a “fasion show” of Violet’s different hair styles :smiley: !

Yeah it would be cool.

That would be awesome!!

I’d like to see that.

If a female red eyed rabbit have babies with a male blue eyed blue eyed rabbit…

Well this is my answer about “Violet Hair”

I’m agree about this facts:

• Violet is not adopted
  • Her hair is natural
  • Her grandparents have the famous “dark gen”
  • The dark long hair is PERFECT for her

P.D Remember childrens shouldnot be clones of their parents, they are humans (with powers or not XD) and they are uniques, they are individuals.

I think you summed it up very well, Ross. I’m not sure of exactly how hair genes in people work, but it’s very logical to assume this is why Violet’s hair is black.

I still stand with either your explanation, or the rogue gene theory. And I know for a fact the it is possible for two people without black hair to have a child with black hair, because both my grandparents have light brown hair, and my mom has jet black hair.

I also agree with you that Violet is her parents child, and her hair is natural. And the black hair is made for her, and I don’t think anyone will argue that point :slight_smile: .

Lost genetics. An ancestor, or even just her grandparents, could have black hair. It could’ve skipped Bob or Helen (whichever side it’s on) and gone to Violet. I’ve heard stuff like that is quite common in hair and eye colors.

Well, we at least know that it IS possible. As I’ve said many times before, my mother is the child of two brunets and she has jet-black hair. I still kinda like the random mutation idea, and I don’t know enough about genetics to talk about the possibility of the black gene skipping.

It happens. After all any number of combinations are possible with the cells that are available to form the zygote. Two parents have any number of genes you can’t see by looking at them.

True. Eh, this is why I need to take at least one genetics class :unamused: . I think we can agree that it’s possible. But at the same time, we can’t really dismiss other possibilities. It’s just one of those things that will remain open until Brad or someone else with clarify it.

I just like to think that Violet would be honest. I mean, your hair color doesn’t define you. But I would like it if she were proud of what she was born with.