Violet's Offense

This defintely makes sense. Although she’s a teenager, she still has away to go until she has complete grasp of her powers.

I personally think she has the coolest powers of any superheros in the movie.

She definitely could use her powers like The Invisible Woman when she gets older and even to a degree now. She can use her invisible force field in a very offensive way.

Agreed. And when you think about it, she has some of the most versatile powers of of any of the Incredibles’ powers. Because there seem to be so many aspects of her force fields, there could be numerous combinations of different ways to use her fields. Her invisibility may also hold potential to be modified and taken advantage of. Possible uses I thought of:

Force Field (assuming her force field is made of pure energy and has no mass, and therefore limitless malleability): Shield, Battering-ram, use as any object or weapon it an be molded into, taser (if affected with the super power virus or manipulated), a third hand (if she can manipulate it with superior control), a flying mechanism, a vehicle, an environmental equalizer (assuming it has some homeostatic capabilities such as temperature control and weather resistance), reflection and repulsion, levitation capabilities on her an others, and possibly even a magnet.

Invisibility (assuming she bends light): Self-invisibility, turning other objects and people invisible, light deprivation, blindingly bright light, illusions, burning, and UV induced cancer.

It’s interesting because The Invisible Woman has actually done alot of those things you mentioned^^, and I’m sure Violet will be able to at one point.

I had a dream in which Violet’s force fields have evolved into like Street Fighter hadoken fireballs. Maybe Vi’s force fields can be projected when she grows, but nothing like in a japanese video game.

That sounds like an interesting dream^^, but probably not likely to happen to her.

Well in Disney Infinity, it seems Violet can use her forcefield to shoot at enemies, so it could be useful.

Incredibly. I still can’t wait to play that game XD ! In there, I think she received an appropriate and fair power-up. Shows her potential :wink: .