Wall-E and EVE among the plants-some pictures I took.

Wow, those shots are beyond awesome!

I third the flower suggestion. :smiley:

Those are incredible! It Looks like is actually floating.

Hi all,

Thanks again for the comments.

Currently, the images on Flickr are the highest resolution. I took them at 3M on my camera.

I may consider the Wall-E/EVE flower thing, but I don’t know how much further I could push the photographs.

I had considered sending a little ‘congratulations on success’ letter to PIXAr and include the pictures.

Though I’ve had several encounters with PIXAR, I don’t know if I should keep doing so.

Wait, so how did you PS Eve into floating again? Did there used to be some kind of support device that you erased later in Photoshop?

Very Good :wink:

I think I figured out how you made EVE look like she was floating if you didn’t use Photoshop.

[spoil]Since in none of the pictures EVE back is visible and there is always some thing like plants or rocks behind her, you had someone hold her up by the back through the rocks or plants and then angled the camera so that they are not visible.[/spoil]

Then how do you explain this one?

Obviously, uruseiranma is a genius! :nerd:

good point…
oh well. Good job dude.

I hope he gets a chance to post somemore

Just realize its magic…lol. Great pics! They are really well done.
Just keep in mind the flower. With your permission, these will probably end up adorning my wallpaper space

Outstanding photos!

You even made the posts that connect Eve’s arms disappear as well!

Heh, great photos. Very realistic indeed.

I lovez photoshop, too. :smiley:

These are awesome!

uruseiranma - I love the angles and environments you chose to place these characters in – the lighting, selected perspectives, and overall adorable quality of each picture gives them both life and personality. I love them!

Wonderful photographs! :smiley:

– Mitch

love it Love it Love It LOVE IT!!! :smiley:

How did I not see these before? Those are really great and they look very real. I’d love to see more.

gorgeous, simply gorgeous