Wall-E-Dude's Graphics & pics

That’s so, so funny, Wall-E-Dude! I never realised that WALL-E was so musically inclined. :laughing:

Oh yeah! He’s awesome on Stairway! :wink:

I meant I agreed with everyone else that it looked great.
If you mean about mentioning “I’d love to see that as a vignette” I was talking about I would love to see WALL-E actually play the guitar in one of the promo clips. (Sorry for confusion)

Oh no problem bright dot-dasher, I just didn’t know what a vignette was. :slight_smile: I would also loved to have seen that.

That guitar one is pretty awesome… I never would’ve thought of THAT as a pose for Wall·E. The Flik one made me laugh too. :laughing:

Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Here are some Ratatouille pics, this one has a chef from the food network,guess who? :wink:

Also, has anyone ever seen the tv show Hell’s Kitchen?

Last but not least, here’s a pic of Lightning and Dash

Hope you like em’! :smiley:
The Wall-E-Dude. :sunglasses:

Wow the lightning and dash one is very cool!!! :smiley:

you are really good WALL-E DUDE

Dude, amazing work with the cross over with real cooking shows. I love the Hells Kitchen one. It is one of my favorite shows. Really nice job.

I also love Lightning and Dash, that is a dream race there.

The first two Ratatouille ones made me laugh. :laughing: As for the Lightning and Dash one, I’ve had that dream before. But they made Dash carry a full-sized Bulls-Eye (Toy Story 2) as weights to keep the game fair. :laughing: If you take requests, can you do Violet vs. Randall?

I would love to see you do violet vs. randall wall-e dude

I would love to do a Violet vs Randall picture ! I will get to it!

Another thing is that my brother will joining Pixar Planet, and he loves to do all this photoshop stuff. So you will see all sorts of good stuff from him too!

Thank you for the request :smiley: , if you have any more just shoot.

Oh, I can’t wait to see the Violet and Randall stuff. Good luck.

Yay! Hell’s Kitchen! Awesome TV programme. :smiley:

You are seriously good at these, Wall-E-Dude! And I really look forward to your Randall and Violet one that you’ve got coming up. :smiley:

Wall•E•Dude - Ha-ha! I love that Emeril Lagasse one. :laughing:

– Mitch

Here it is, the Randall and Violet crossover. I made it kind of a mission for Violet, called “Project Randall”.

It took me a while,but I think it turned out pretty good!

Tell me what you think, I really respect and value your opinions. Also thank you for all your kind words.

I hope you guys like it!
The Wall•E•Dude :sunglasses:

That’s really cool, Wall-E-Dude! I love how you’ve used a real background, the way you’ve blended Randall into the background is awesome, and the whole concept of Violet having a mission to find Randall is great! He really looks as though he’s about to pounce on her, but she’s expecting it and has thrown up a force field to protect herself. :smiley:

Right on Lizardgirl! I’m glad you liked it.

WALL-E Dude: I absolutely love it. It took me about 30 second to find randal, but once I saw him, I thought it was going to attack Violet. Great job. I love the idea of Violet trying to look for randal. Keep it up.

I can’t wait to see more.

WALL-E Dude: It looks great! And that’s a good idea to explain why Violet’s trying to find Randall. After all, who knows where else Randall could’ve wandered off to after being thrown out, and who knows what the Incredibles might do next. Good work!