WALL•E Merchandise

docindigo76 - This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but here’s a silver charm that you could attach to a charm bracelet:

The colours aren’t correct, though. D=

As far as I know it’s an Australian/European-only release, but, like I already said, if you would like me to send you a few scans from the comic book, PM me.

Yeah, what’s with the yellow and blue? Pretty random. :laughing: Nice find though, Rachel. I’d probably use it as a phone charm or something.

I had seen the charm, and it is adorable! Thanks for reminding me Rachel–the thought had definitely crossed my mind to use it as a necklace or something.

I like the pose he’s in…I wonder if a diamond-cut pendant could be made from that pattern, or if WALL-E is too detailed. A small EVE would definitely work though, metal or enamel.

Yeah, Disney should release more elegant looking charms. They did with Finding Nemo, along with other Disney characters.

My mom and I were playing with the Wall-E iDance at the mall the other day. I sure hope it ends up under the tree come Christmas morning.

Gee, it’s been a year since the last activity in this thread. Most of the merchandising info has been over Wall-E books and toys and not the apparell since then.

I just made my first visit to a Disney store (there is a Lego store in the same mall). They had some Wall-E toys and plushies for much less than the earlier retail price. Also, they were having a special ‘buy one, get one free’ sale. This is right after Thxgiving here in the U.S… The clerk I talked to said they had a large volume of Wall-E cast iron and toys come in and they needed to blow them out. He said an ebay reseller had come in that day and bought most of the items. So I bought several items cheaper than norm and got another free. They had almost no Wall-E clothing, and don’t ever expect to get anymore. So you may have to go online for that.

Btw: I saw the iDance and Eve-interactive Wall-E there. They had the Ultimate Wall-E a year ago, during the price spike, they said.

So it may be time to call your local stores and see what they have going. I may call up another Disney store 15 miles away in another direction to see what they have to offer.

Edit just after Jan 1st: Awful! They have replaced most of the little they have for adults and most of the other Pixar stuff with little girl ‘Princess’ crap. Most of the remaining Wall-E items are half off. They have very little for boys and almost nothing for adults. What a complete waste. As an adult I am even less interested in going to Disneyland after seeing how disrespectful they are to consumers my age.

My Wall-e collection

:slight_smile:

Woah! Awesome detail on those! _

The newest addition to my WALL-E collection; a copy of a manga adaptation of the film, only released in Japan. I have wanted this for so long and feel so blessed to have actually gotten my hands on a copy of it. It’s adorable and has nice extras.

Also, new WALL-E towel from the Disney Store; they were having a 10 dollar towel sale.

Can you please tell me where you purchased the Wall-E pop up bin? Or does any one know where I can get one that is similar? PLEEEEEEAAAASE and Thank you!

[url]https://ideas.lego.com/projects/52042[/url]

Angus MacLane’s WALL•E just reached 10,000 supporters! I can’t wait for it to be released.

^Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot about Mr. MacLane’s Lego projects! Will buy!

My children LOVE WALL-E. I wish you could still find some of this merchandise. It is soooo cute. Been looking for a decent backpack on Craigslist and ebay for over a week. Does anyone here know of a place where Pixar/Wall-E merchandise is offered besides the two sites mentioned above? Thank you.

Disregarding those two options, your best bet is Amazon. They still have some merchandise available, but some of the toys are very expensive.

I found a link to a Wall-E backpack on Amazon: [url]http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Wall-School-Backpack-Toddler/dp/B00EEWSJ5S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407432762&sr=8-1&keywords=wall+e+backpack[/url]

Wait, what? How expensive are they now? looks up some stuff

:open_mouth:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, if only I could bring myself to sell some of my collection. XD

[spoil]Probably the third time I posted this link but hey…[/spoil]

Thinkway plans to release toys for the other Pixar films:

[url]http://www.thinkwaytoys.com/MccOurToysV2b-zoom.asp?SelectMainCat=1&SelectSubCat=63[/url]
Looks like they decided to re-release the U-Command Wall-E.

DFLJBDSFKHGB I WANT THOSE STYLIZED FIGURINES :open_mouth:

So…when’s the new Lego kit coming out? (Will it be available at Toys 'R us?)

Did they confirm they’re making it? Even with votes and all licensing issues often come into play when it’s a copyrighted character.

I don’t know. That was just my guess. But if it does…well, being a fan-girl who loves WALL-E so much, I wish I had one of those! <3