wannabechef91's fanart.

Ah, that’s right. Silly me. Thanks for correcting me.

Wow! Didn’t see that coming…thanks TDIT & Hannahmation!

Expect something coming soon! But currently I’m working on fan-fic so it’ll take sometime for me to post another fan art…

And again, thanks ALL! especially ffdude1906!

That’s really, really cool, wannabechef91! I’ve gotta go with everyone else and say that it’s interesting to see Carl as a younger guy, and I think you’ve got him spot on, which is difficult to achieve seeing as we always seem to see him in his seventies. I don’t know how much of the younger Carl we see in the film, if at all, but if it’s not much then that’s especially impressive! I like the simple style you’ve used and his hair looks awesome. Nice work!

Kinda odd for you to thank me, it’s my gift, but thanks? haha!

lizardgirl - yeah, it’s not for too long, so it’s pretty neat to see it.

LOL. I thanked coz you gave me impression to draw Carl much younger. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL. I thanked coz you gave me impression to draw Carl much younger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! You’re welcome then! :wink:

My latest fanpic. Check it out!!

It’s about Charles F. Muntz. Comments and critiques welcomed! :smiley:

twitpic.com/e6iov

Oh wow, that’s an excellent picture dude! Awesome job, I love it! You’ve improved a lot, keep it up!

Oh wow, that’s an excellent picture dude! Awesome job, I love it! You’ve improved a lot, keep it up!

Thanks a lot ffdude1906! I’m glad you like it!

Great job on the drawing of Muntz! Like ffdude1906 said, you’re improving. Keep it up! :smiley:

Hey guys, thanks a bunch for those constructive comments. I really, really appreciate it! Wow! I guess I did a hell of a good job. :stuck_out_tongue: This fanart currently my favorite fanart I ever made.

You guys really inspire me. Honest. Just like Linguini and Colette. :smiley:
You guys are like catalyst that make me to do further than I ever imagined. I admit that I don’t have any talents or skills in drawing or even a sketch. But thanks to you guys, I have achieved more than my own capabilities. :smiley:

Kudos to y’all. Credits to PP members and mods.

I feel the same way, that drawing I did of Carl is the perfect example, that wasn’t me drawing! I’d be working on a project right now if I hadn’t accidentally locked my sketch book in my friend’s room, UGH, I’M NEVER GONNA FINISH IT

What d’you mean it’s not your drawing, LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I just hope that you’ll finish your project ASAP. I can’t wait to see it!

Well what I meant is that I never thought I was capable of drawing that well, it’s like someone really good at drawing took over my body and drew it for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! I feel the same too! It’s like being possessed or something. LOL.

Btw, I really want you guys to check out this sketch LOL. Freaks me out big time.
Which mean not a good context.

twitpic.com/eaxa9

Hmm, interesting, try not to make his facial features too lifelike, keep it cartoony.

Actually, and to be honest, I do not like it.
But I’ll take that as a compliment. :smiley:

Apparently, I gave it to my friend as she likes it. LOL.

Interesting fact: My friends wondered that Up is as good as it said (from my mouthy and the media)
I said: whuttttt?! You’re questioning Pixar?

LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my drawing of Captain McCrea that I drew without looking references. I really have to work my drawing skills out.