What Aspect Of A Pixar Movie Would U Like 2 C In Real Life?

Nice idea for a thread, Fishy!

I’d love it if monsters were real and there was actually an entire Monster World through our closet or wardrobe doors. It’d be great if my dentist had a fish tank with all the members of the tank gang in it. And it would also be cool if houses could actually be lifted by several thousand balloons!

Yeah, I’d love it if monsters were real, too and I could actually go to their world, though I’m not sure it would be that good if all humans knew about it.
Superpowers would absolutely ROCK, but at the same time, you know that there would be those who’d abuse them, so you’d have to put up with the bad to experience the good.

There IS actually a Pizza Planet restaurant at Disney World in Florida, by the way, though I can tell you I’ve had MUCH better pizza than theirs!

pitbulllady

I’d like it if those talking collars from Up were real, and not just limited to the field of canine translation - I’d love to have a two-way conversation with my pet rats, or to have been able to have one with my cats, while they were alive.

And, speaking of my rats, I’d very much like it if they were able to cook me a gourmet meal now and again. :sunglasses:

Oh yeah there is a Pizza Planet, I forgot about that, but then again, the only way to get there is to but a pricey ticket inside the theme park XD

As mogwai said, the talking dog collars from Up would be great. It would make training the dogs a lot easier, and you could see that they really though of you. Also, of course, superpowers :wink:

Rats cooking my dinner for me. :smiley:

Marriages healing instead of divorcing, my Buzz and Woody coming to life :slight_smile:

Superpowers and super intelligent rats <3

Pet collars that allow you to talk with your pets…any pets. It would be great to find out what Boots REALLY wants for her breakfast & lunch…it would also be pretty cool to talk to my snake. But you know…all I’ll probably hear from him would be snoring.
And a bug circus…with bugs with a similar lifespan to humans and form interspecies communities.

Haha very interesting, a BUG circus XD I totally forgot about that one

Talking cars, talking toys, and talking dog collars are all things that would be pretty awesome in real life. Basically any normally inanimate object coming to life like they do in Pixar films would be awesome.

Someone in real life to successfully lift an entire house off the ground with a ton of balloons like Carl Fredricksen.

OMG really? Where and when?

I didn’t say someone actually did do that. But who knows?

oh okay then :L

Can’t think of any real-life examples, but there was an episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Reese attempted to accomplish the same feat with a chair. I can’t remember how it ended, but my guess is not well. :laughing:

Hahaha I doubt that it was a sucess :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahem Well yeah, that’s why it was in a TV show. It would be totally crazy if it actually happened in real life!

Anyway, lizardgirl said, having another world with monsters just beyond our closet door would be cool. Although it would be really freaky at the same time, even if they only tell jokes now!

I’d like to see a WALL-E robot going around in the city and getting all the rubbish, because cities these days can be so filthy. The world needs a real WALL-E.

I sure would love a collar that makes my dog talk. She’d probably be asking for food most of the time :stuck_out_tongue:
And I would also kinda like to see some of these robots, some of them are really cool!