What did you dream about last night?

Lately I’ve been having these reoccurring nightmares about my drivers picking me up for work early when I’m not finished with my morning routine yet, then I get in a panic and not only that, but in the dream, it’s still nighttime and not even full daylight yet–or rather, it’s dawn but not actually morning yet as well. (Probably 'cause winter’s coming, I presume?)

Speaking of my WALL-E dreams (alongisde all my other Pixar dreams I’ve had lately), while the last one I just mentioned above may have been sad and lucid, I’ve also had 3 happy lucids on seperate nights last month:

–>The first one was when I got out of a car with Mr. Incredible and Frozone, and while they ran into a burning building to do some rescue work I ran behind them toward a block where I then stopped because M-O was there and he was trying to hide, so I told him to follow me and he instantly understood me! But then the dream changed on me and my miniature figurine I have of him was in a glass box, which my dream self instantly guessed to be an aquarium, on account of some Dory and Gill figures that were floating in the water there.

–>The second one was when BURN-E was on my front porch. I was standing there staring at the front door from the top of the stairs, and the door wasn’t open when the dream started–but there he was, staring right up at me through a window to the right of it. Then he turned around and headed for the side of our porch where the swing was. I then backed up and flattened myself against the old kitchen wall near the doorway. Then, when I looked at the front door again, it was open–and BURN-E was right back at that spot, this time staring through the screen door! I backed up against the old kitchen wall to flatten myself again, but when I did that I heard a noise that sounded like the door was opening. So I looked again and this time, BURN-E was now inside the house…right between the front door and the bottom of the steps! At that instant, I ran down, excitedly calling out his name as I went–and then, when I got close enough to the welder bot, he told me that the reason he came up to our porch was because he saw a light on there that needed to be fixed.

–>And, this third one I had, I was flying while standing up over some railroad tracks across town, so when I got into a random building and into an office-like room full of computers, I told myself there was an invisible hoverboard under me. (Not the fake kind they sold which caught fire–the actual movie kind, rather. Yes, I know that element’s more to do with Back to the Future–which, so far, as of this, I’ve only had 3 sepreate dreams of–but still!) Anyway, on my way in I saw a room full of leaves (probably 'cause it’s fall), and through the railing above it I saw WALL-E, EVE, M-O, and some of the reject bots there. After I stopped flying, however, I walked out of the office and past that same leaf-filled room again. But I quickly turned around just in time to see that M-O was giving me a funny look, so I stopped to feel myself and could tell almost instantly that soemthing was wrong. So I looked down and…gasp Oh, no! I’m naked! Then a minute later, when I looked at my own reflection through some dark-colored glass…Oh, no! I’ve got no pants on! Luckily though, a minute later I was fully dressed again, but when I looked through the railing toward that leaf-filled room a third time, all of the robots were disappearing into something below me, so I decided to walk down the stairs which led to the room to see what was going on. Turns out the piles of leaves were leading out from a tunnel on the other side, and as I looked around I noticed there was actually more than one tunnel. Being as lucid as I already was (and I’ve gotten really good at my lucids way before this, I can tell you that right now), I stood there not too far away from the bottom of the steps and started to call out for them. No response. I called out to them again. Still no response. I called them again, and this time I did see movement–there was rustling in the leaves, coming out from that one tunnel located directly across the whole edge of the room from the bottom of the steps, and getting closer and closer. So I turned to go back up the stairs and heard a very familiar nosie behind me. I stopped when I got just a little bit past the top of those stairs, and as I turned around I noticed there was not just one, or two…but rather, three or four WALL-Es standing there staring right at me as I stared back at them. (And yes, I distinctly remember having a dream about WALL-E staring back at me while he was outside on my roof…months ago.)

Yep, my dream-self is lucid enough to interact with the robots enough to the point where they answer me back! :mrgreen:

Sorry for the double post, but a little while ago I had this weird dream where I had jumped into this interactive 3D map of the San Fransisco Bay Area and then shrunk myself as a result (something like that)…anyway, I was flying, and I landed in this building that looked a lot like the Pixar studio on the isnide, but not the outside. I did see some of the animators there in the dream, except they were gathered around this really long set of tables eating their lunch. For no reason I started taking bits and pieces of their lunches right off their plates and was eating, when suddenly a minute or two later I stopped and froze in my tracks…because at that point, I think I saw John Lasseter standing right there across the table from where I was.

(Funny, right?)