What films are you anticipating this fall?

The Muppets definitely. I’m also looking forward to the 3d release of The Lion King. But that’s about it really.

I think all of the holiday blockbusters aren’t that promising this year unlike last year.

For me, it’s only MI4. sorry.

MI4 looks pretty cool. I’m interested to see how Brad Bird does with his first live action film.

Exactly. And, I highly doubt it, but it would make my year if it had some obscure The Incredibles references in it.

The only one I really care about is ‘The Muppets’. Everything else I really just don’t care about.

Muppets. Mission Impossible. Tintin

I probably won’t see Tintin in theaters, but the other two I plan on going with. I’ve already got my sister on board to see the Muppets with me.

OK, I change my mind. The Muppets and (possibly) Breaking Dawn.

Sherlock Holms, Puss n Boots, The Three Musketeers, and Mission Impossible 4.

I plan to watch Drive Firday. I am also looking forward to Puss and Boots and Ides of March.

I guess Puss N Boots. Least is Breaking down.

I might be a little excited for Puss in Boots now if any of the Shrek characters are in it.

It looks good so far.

I’m personally excited for Puss n’ Boots because he is not only my favorite Shrek chracter, but the movie look pretty cool too.

I kind of take back of what I first said about Puss in Boots. It does look pretty decent and could possibly be a good spinoff. I just hope they end the entire Shrek series here.

Agreed Ballboi. But I think it wouldn’t surprise me that Dreamwork would tackle another Puss n Boots adventure, regardless how good or bad the Puss n’ Boots movie does.

I think they should only have one movie for him, if they want to make a short though, more power to them.

I guess I wouldn’t mind a short as well, but I think that Dreamworks should give it a break.

If they do ake a sequel, at least it’s not Shark tale 2.

If a Shark Tale 2 ever gets made then I’ll avoid it since I hated the first film. Same goes for a Bee Movie 2. It really wouldn’t supprise me at all if DW’s announces a Puss in Boots sequel since film studios always tend to announce sequels nowadays. I mean, a Smurfs 2 was announced only a few days after the first one came out.