what happend to the incredicar?

no, thats another one that he buy later

wasn’t that the gift he gave to the misses…Mrs. Incredible…during the middle of the film…i might be wrong but it looks the same.

No, because that’s red. He kept the car, just watch the movie. You’ll see, I promise.

I think the govt. took the Incredibile after the heroes were forced to retire. The cars he bought 15 years later were new cars.

He threw a red one…the one he had that was super was black…the one he gave to Mrs. Incredible was black…but i thought the one he threw at syndrome was likewise black…

TSS-I have to agree with that…although that seems kinda mand for the government to take something that was bought by the superhero (most likely)…

or maybe it was destroyed

ooohhh…that would be the worst case scenario.

WMG: It became Knight Rider.

No, he threw a BLACK car at Syndrome’s plane :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

That doesn’t nessecarily mean it was the Incredibile.

But some people were saying it was red. I was just pointing out that it was black.
And also, Al-bob, the NSA files say NSA-supplied Incredobile, so he didn’t purchase it himself.

So this probably means that after the government issued the SUper Hero Relocation Program, the NSA took away Bob’s Incredibile.

phewee…that’s a shame.

I wonder what the goverment did with it??

I’m hoping for a cameo in Cars 2. The incredicar was such a sweet ride!

If the Incredicar was in Cars 2, I would be raising my arms up in victory! But who knows?

oooohhhh…that would be cool…great idea.

The Incredobile would look so cool with a face!! But I would much rather see characters cameoed than the car. I guess that wouldn’t work in Cars 2, but maybe in a future sequel??? :wink: :wink:

I remember seeing on a Wikipedia page recently (however the whole Incredibles wiki pages have been changed since) that the Incredimobile was taken by the operators of the Superhero Relocation Program. It would make sense, but the Wiki has been changed (no citation found, possibly?).

I too would believe that it would make sense that the NSA took the Incredibile away as soon as the Super Hero Relocation Act was established, thinking Mr. Incredible might not need it any more.

Well one the booklet inside the DVD there is a picture of them all in a NEW IncrediCar, so they apparently got a new one. How do you guys think they got it?