What makes a total Pixar fan?

Hmmmmmmm Since i’m a t-shirt freak i would have to say wearing a t-shirt of pixar makes you a total fan, then there’s saying qoutes after qoutes

I think having all the DVDs, shelf fulls of stuff from all the movies, and just knowing random Pixar knowledge doesn’t hurt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good suggestions IV. Simple, but it makes it so anyone can be a PP total fan.

Well seeing as I was born the year Toy Story came out, Pixar has pretty much been a large part of my life, I’ve seen every movie except for Cars and I sort of memorize most of the dialogue…And does it make me an obsessed fan if I randomly open my closet every 12 hours expecting to see the Scare Floor? :smiley:

Every twelve hours? Dude, that’s wacked! But if Monsters Inc had an impact on ya like that, then yeah, I’m sure that would be acceptable.

‘wacked’ is my middle name :laughing: AND WHO’S BEEN TO THE PIXAR PLACE IN DISNEYWORLD?? Awesome right?? :smiley:

I wish I’d been there! But I’ve been to Disney’s California Adventuer, that’s virtually becoming Pixarland 8D

I haven’t been to Disneyworld, Florida, but I’ve been to the original Disneyland in Anaheim back in 2005! And I visited its sister theme park California Adventureland and saw the Toy Story parade, rode the ‘A Bug’s Life’ ride, and saw the Finding Nemo submarine ride under construction. :slight_smile:

I went around that time as well, it was neat to see the Finding Nemo ride unders construction. I remember when California Adventure was under construction! Oh, adn I did all those things as well. Except the Toy Story parade.

That’s awesome!! Sadly, Toy Story 2, Ratatouille, Up, and Toy Story 3 are the only Pixar movies I’ve seen in theater. :frowning:

I rode the Nemo one in Epcot! And all the characters were singing! That was so cute:)

I’ve never been to a Disney theme park, but I’ve wanted to since I was like 3. Next year my cousins who work there may get our family into DisneyWorld, though!! They each get a few free tickets a year. :slight_smile:

^ You have to get there! It’s amazing! And when you do make sure you get a good seat for IllumiNations in Epcot, Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios(also here Pixar Place), and Wishes in Magic Kingdom!
I’ve memorized a bunch of pixar lines. Mostly Finding Nemo! Been to Both theme parks. And everything else that mekes me a pixar fan.

Wow, that’s awesome!

and do you like the Beatles?

Yes.

Do you have a Pixar collection? :smiley:

You can see them perform… Well not them but people that dress like them and sing their songs.

I’m not sure if i’d call it a collection… But…

Be sure to say on topic in the future!

Be sure to say on topic in the future!

:frowning: Sorry I just get so carried away with my comversations sometimes.