What Pixar character suits your personality?

I’m shy like Violet, I have a bad memory like Dory(I rarely act like her, but when I’m tired and can’t think straight I tend to be like her). But I’m mostly like WALL-E, I’m curious and collect random things, I want to make others happy, and I’m alone a lot. The only thing is that I’m not romantic at all. I’m also kinda like M-O, I like to keep stuff clean and I wash my hands a lot. I’m a weird mixture of Pixar characters.

I am very much like WALL-E in many ways. I’m very much like WALL-E is before he meets EVE. That’s why I made this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xXed1MtAkI

Well, I’m too complex for that. I’m like Jessie in that I’m hyper, loud, and everyone hates me for it!! But I’m also like Helen. I’m in charge, practical, but loving. I guess I’m also kind of like Woody too, then… :confused: :confused:

I find I’m most like Wall-E, which is why I connected with him upon watching the movie. I’m a hopeless romantic (not into cheap hedonistic pleasures and the like), I have few friends but I’m loyal to the ones I have, I’m a bit of a neat freak, and I’m fascinated with all things retro and old. :slight_smile:

@thedriveintheater are you still running DOS like I was until 2005? XD

Hmm, it is tough to really pinpoint. I think I see qualities of a few characters in me.

Woody is a good start. I’m an Eagle Scout, so I share many of his leadership, responsibility, and friendliness qualities. I also can get pretty envious sometimes, and when I really care about someone, I want to be their favorite person.

I am also like Remmy in many ways. As well as Flick. They are both extremely eager to succeed. Like Remmy, I am okay with not following the norm, and like Flick I am a bit odd in my own way.

When I am old, I plan on being grumpy on the surface, soft and sweet underneath, a.k.a. Carl (also Michael Caine’s character in Second Hand Lions, i.e. who I aspire to be).

To anyone who is most like Wall-E, I think you are all so adorable!!!

But I have to honestly say that I am most like Woody. Huh, now it isn’t a surprise that I have always liked him so much.

TBH, I’m rather like a lot of Pixar characters.
I’m shy, like Violet (but nowhere near as beautiful as she is!)
I have a very short memory like Dory (sometimes I can’t even remember what I had for dinner in the morning after)
I love to collect weird things like WALL.E (I suppose that comes with being a Cancerian!)
And I’m very determined, especially in my Pixar dream, like Remy. I never will give up on my goal! :slight_smile:

@konrad: No, the oldest OS I’ve got is XP. But I still play my PS1 slim, watch movies and TV shows that are more than 20 years old, and listen to music from the 80s. :slight_smile:

Hmm, I guess I see myself as a combination of Remy, Wall-E and Carl - which could account for why Ratatouille, Wall-E and Up are presently my top three Pixar films, since the central characters resonate so strongly with me (and plus, you know, they’re awesome).

Of those three characters, I’d say that I’m most like Wall-E, being a total pack rat by nature and having the constant compulsion to collect and hoard as much retro kitsch as I can come across. I share Wall-E’s sentiment and awe for the tiny, simple things that make up life, and I’d like to think that I still have some of his gentle innocence too. Plus, I’m kind to bugs.

Like Remy, I have dreams and aspirations which are very important to me, and I’m not afraid to be different or to go against convention.

Carl I could feel a strong emotional connection with because, around two or so months before Up reached UK cinemas, I too lost someone very close to me. When I saw the film, I was still very deep in the mourning process, and I found its message - that the ending to one era of life can also offer the opportunity for a new beginning - to be very inspirational. I’m not as grouchy as Carl, but I share his adventurous spirit, and empathize with his desire to escape the drudgery of everyday convention and seek out new and exotic things in its place, not to mention to fulfill his long-standing childhood dreams.

There’s maybe a little bit of Bubbles in me too - the part of me that gets overwhelmed with excitement and exhilaration whenever I encounter something which makes me truly happy. :smiley:

Wow, This thread hasn’t been touched in a while!

I’m actually a mix of Buzz, Jessie, and Marlin. I’m like Buzz in the sense that I can be very straight-forward when it comes to explaining something, and he has a very calm demeanor most of the time. That is definitely me.

I’m also sort of like Jessie because I have an adventurous streak, I like having fun (but since I seem so serious all the time, no one really knows that), and I can get REALLY hyper!! :smiley:

Now, Marlin… well, let’s just say I can get grumpy sometimes. (“Mr. Grumpygills”!) But sometimes (like Marlin) I’m scared to go out where I’m not familiar; out of my “comfort zone”. (Although I’m sure alot of people are like that.)

But I can be either one, I guess. It all depends on my mood. :wink:

I have no idea who i am like…

Hmm… this is a cool little thread. :sunglasses:

I’m probably a mix of Flik, Buzz, Remy, Carl, and maybe Doc Hudson.

Flik just seems to fit me rather well… not because of his inventions or anything, but the fact that he was always trying to fit in and make the world a better place, and yet he was always very modest.

I always liked Buzz… the Toy Story 2’s version, because he always seemed to be looking out for everyone.

Remy was another perfect version of me, or at least that’s what I always thought.

Even though I’m not old, I’ve always been able to relate to Carl very well. I think I get a little demanding sometimes (or “bossy”, as you might call it), but typically I mean well.

Doc Hudson doesn’t entirely define me so well… he just defines who I’d like to be. Although you might say I’m similar to him. I just like the way he seems to be wise and knowing (I like those type of characters) and yet he still has weak points. :wink:

These may/may not define me well, but it’s the way I define myself. :sunglasses:

I guess I’m a mix between Woody and Carl Fredrickson - I’m like Woody because I’m often thrust into situations where I’m forced to be the leader, and I care for my friends, and I’m like Carl where I can be a bit crotchety and cynical, and I often want to get away from it all.

I’m definitely a Remy. I’m very passionate about my art, one line from him summarizes my entire existence:

“I wanna make something to put into this world!”

I want to leave a mark somewhere in the world, I don’t care about fame, I just want to contribute something. I think hard work is quite important, not even just physical work. The way he struggles with his family but clearly loves them anyway is also quite a bit like me…

I might also have some Dolly in me, despite the tiny amount of screentime she receives. :wink: Maybe it’s why she was my favorite character in TS3…

I’m most like Sally because,I love helping out people,but I’m also a strong-willed person,and I stand up for my friends.I also can go by myself and I don’t need a guy… :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: but if he happens to come…heh…

Hmm I think my personality matches Violet Parr the best. :smiley:

Well I’m like Jessie because I’m loud, I’m like Helen because I’m not shy and don’t hold my opinions back, and I’m like Collette…because I have temper issues. :blush:

Ugh I wish I was like Helen. :-D)

I love Helen. I dress as her every Halloween. Being like Violet is close, though. Heck, comparing yourself to any Pixar character is fun! :smiley:

^I agree! It makes me feel slightly better about myself :laughing: