What Pixar character suits your personality?

Hard to say when the person in question is someone you’ve never met except through a computer server.
I haven’t seen Cars 2 but Holly looks cool! ‘You kids get all the good hardware’ :smiley:

I’m Violet. I’m very shy and I create barriers (force fields) around me to stop people knowing the real me. I don’t have a lot of confidence however if it’s called for and there’s no backing out, I can do things I didn’t think I could, if I put my mind to it. There are times when I just wish to be able to turn invisible.

Emile from Ratatouille, flat out. We’re both good natured (though I a bit less so, heh heh), we’re quiet for the most part, and we both have younger siblings like Remy (strong-willed, brash and daring) and my Dad is a bit like Djanoo, only not such a strict stick in the mud. Emile’s stuck between the two of them, much like I’m stuck between my sister and my Dad, and when I was younger, my sister and I had the exact same relationship as Remy and Emile at the beginning of the movie. When I first saw it back in 2007, Emile’s line of " I don’t like secrets…It’s like you’re involving me in crime and I let you. Why do I let you?" really hit home. It was the first time I’d actually seen a character like that in fiction, and it really made me happy because, even if Emile wasn’t real, it made me realize that, in this regard, I wasn’t alone.

I am a little bit like Wall-E and Dory as well. Dory and I can both be random, crazy spazzes if we want to be, and I really identify with Wall-E’s loneliness at the beginning of the movie and his utter joy when he found somebody to love.

I’d probably say that, first and foremost, I’m like Bonnie! I know that sounds weird, but I’m imaginative, a little shy, a little silly, I love to draw, and I love my toys! And she must be a Pixar fan, considering her Wally B backpack :slight_smile:
I think I’m also a cross between, well, a lot of characters…

1. Trixie, Because I’m a gamer and I love computers and am a little random.
  2. Remy, Because I’m a dreamer and I want to follow in the footsteps of my heroes.
  3. Holley, Because I know a lot about a lot of things I’ve never done, and I think we have similar thought processes/reactions, oh, and our both being computer-savvy.
  4. and Mater, because I love to laugh and enjoy being with friends.
    I’m sure they are others, and I’ll add on to this when something comes to mind.

^^I can picture you being like Bonnie, OwP! You sound like a lot of fun to be around and like you take care of things like your toys. My toys have always been important to me, that’s for sure. Mind if I do a crossover style like yours? Right now, I can think of a few characters I relate to well (not in order, they’re equal):

1. WALL*E because he likes discovering new things and although he can be friends with anyone, he can get a lot done on his own. He may seem like a hopeless romantic as well until his perfect match shows up in his life (wonder when that will be!).
  2. I’m like Rex because out of all of my friends, I’m the cautious one who might seem like the party-pooper only when he thinks something will go wrong in a risky situation. I’m just trying to look out for them, and I only do it when I’m involved. However, I do know how to be part of a good party and have fun and dance like he eventually does!
  3. Mater because while a lot of people don’t see him as bright, he has a great heart and is always there for a friend in need. He is mature in his understanding of how to treat other people and innocent in his sense of wanting to be as playful and imaginative as a child. And as it’s discovered, he (Mater) truly is very smart and it comes into play out of his concern for others and because, well, he has a lot more sense and knowledge than others would think.
  4. Remy since I’m also a big dreamer who will do what it takes (rightfully) to reach my goals and be satisfied with who I am and what I love to do.
    Oh and also a bit of…
  5. Hamm, only because of his enjoyment of knowing a lot of facts except I don’t just go sharing them like nothing with people and I’m not really sarcastic unless the people I’m talking to already know I’m joking around.

^Awesome, LQ! You’ve got a great list here! Yeah, I also can see a bit of Rex in me for the same reasons. And thanks, I quite like being a “Bonnie”! :slight_smile:

Well, I’m a lot like WALL-E…I’m a Thing-Finder (which means I collect interesting things I find), I like to sort stuff in a certain way, I like to do things according to a routine, and I’m often seen watching my favorite movies for the umpteenth time. (And they’re usually Pixar.) 8D

But I’ve always thought of myself as more of a Buzz. I’m tech-savvy, good at solving problems, and I have a unique sense of humor.