What the...?

Lightning’s are baby blue and Sally’s are an aqua-ish color. Her’s are a bit more green.

And (trying not to be rude here) but what are you guys talking about? LOL. XD

Yes, let’s not get too off-topic please. :wink:

As for the whole thing with the King’s changing eye colors: That’s interesting. I’ll have to keep an eye out for that mistake the next time I watch Cars.

– Mitch

His eyes are more of a muddy color than really blue so it could go along with the whole injury response thing.

That makes sense. I think it was to do with the injury… Either that, or they just made a simple mistake. :unamused:

NikChik: I like to think that it is just a simple mistake.

I think the reason The King’s eyes change color is to indicate that his vision is affected by the crash. I doubt it is a mistake.

It could easily be, though. Anyways, I don’t say why that should matter too much. After all, the movie is still great :slight_smile:

Exactly. I was just wondering if anybody else saw it too. :wink:

But seriously, what were you guys talking about before? Just curious… Cuz I have NO idea. XD

Huh??? ADD moment

WHAT IS A113 AND TSS TALKING ABOUT??? XDDDD :laughing:

Uh, we just went a little off topic out it, but we were talking about Cars cameos in Nemo and TI.

Cameos??? Ok, now I’m offically confused. XD Sorry I don’t understand some words. ^^;;

Some of the Cars cars have appeared in other Pixar films briefly. We were debating on whether it is actually them or not.

Aren’t we kinda going a little off topic you guys?

Yeah, a little, but it was my fault. I brought it back up. XD But it’s ok, we got it clear that Strip’s freaky eyes change colors. Now are you for real? There are…cameos? In some of Pixar’s OTHER films??? WHERE?!

XD

Someone can start a thread for cars cameos…

OK…I will…

TYVM DHR. B-on-T.