What web browser do you use?

I want a Mac, but they aren’t very affordable in my country.

By the way, mo, you should answer me, since you are a message short of 1000 posts :stuck_out_tongue:

Then we can have a 1000th post celebration! Whoo dance partay!

Heh, I sorta posted my 1000th post in the Current Mood thread, but this is my 1001st post, which is the same forwards and backwards :wink:

That’s too bad, these are the best computers in the world, at least in my opinion. I just love apple products in general :stuck_out_tongue:

Google Chrome just won a couple of points.

I’ve just discovered you can turn a non-link text into a link easily!

I use Internet Explorer 8.

I’m a Safari user. I used to be on FireFox, but it is SO SLOW on the Mac! I tried Chrome, but all the pages look horrible. I could get Internet Explorer 5 on Mac, but that would be a nightmare…

And I like Safari anyway. It slick looking, fast, and is compatible with every site I’ve ever used.

I use Safari not only because it was the first thing on my computer but at school we have Macs and they put Firefox on them and demand we use that instead of Safari for every class project and it frustrates me so much because I hate Firefox. It doesn’t like me and it refuses to load a lot of pages…

I use Chrome becaaauuuuse… Firefox is laggy and Explorer is slow. For me at least

I sometimes use Opera and Safari if Chrome doesn’t work

I actually just switched to Firefox. I got this ad-blocker program with is so whenever I go to sites, there’s absolutely no ads. It’s great for me because I’ve had problems in the past where viruses would try to load through ads, and some ads are just downright nasty. Also, Firefox lets you personalize your browser window with themed “personas”!

This thread makes me Sad. Am I really the only Opera user on PP?

I use Chrome. Explorer’s kinda slow and annoying for me.

The one process per tab just doesn’t appeal to me.

I actually have both Safari and Firefox on my Mac, but I mainly use Firefox. :slight_smile:

I have Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. I only used Safari once and I mostly use Internet Explorer and Firefox since they are basically the same.

Spits out tea

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

They couldn’t be more different in terms of browsers.

I’ll tell you why when I get back in a couple of hours.

I use Internet Explorer and don’t even know why, It’s total garbage and crashes every 10 minutes, leading me to the point of total frustration.

I’m a Mozilla Firefox user. :wink:

I switch between Chrome and Safari. I like Chrome (one process per tab? WHO CARES?! I have a duel core MacBook Pro with 4GB RAM! I can do video edits, browse the web, and design sites all at the same time), but Safari is a native Mac application. So yeah, I switch.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL CORE!

I have a dual core PC and 4GB RAM… it’s just neater when it’s one process.

Safaaari. <3

Use it on all my Windows computers, and it came automatically with my Mac, and works effortlessly. Won’t use anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef