What would be the weirdest vehicle to see in a Cars movie?

That… is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. Mind if I make some graphics out of it? :open_mouth:

I always wondered what motocycles and go-karts would of looked like in the Cars universe.

Oooh! I have some food for thought:

Bumper cars.

Net: No, go ahead! By all means. :slight_smile:

Oh my gosh, yes. :open_mouth: That would be one sad life for a car. 8D

I can easily imagine tanks.

Maybe Cars 3 could be a war film… 8D

What about a Rocket?

There was one on a Tall Tale.

Look at RogerTheSpaceShip’s avatar.

Oh, don’t usally watch the Tall Tales.

Tanks might actually work… the little viewport slits would be eyes, and the cannon turret would be like a nose. He might look a bit like Pinocchio, though. 8D

Exactly. It would be like the tank on the Simpsons parody of Persepolis.

a motorcycle…XD

that new Nessan Juke

mostly because of the headlights being on top of the fenders… i like to think of them as the Aliens of the Cars world, like in War of the Words

and i think i saw a smart car in the background of Cars 2 in Radiator Springs… not sure though

Those cars look SO weird. They could be aliens! And oh, there were many smart cars all throughout the movie. :slight_smile:

[size=85:h1i6s280]XD I find it funny that I actually like those cars, they do look sci-fi-ish though. But I’m a sucker for aliens, so deal me in baby :lol:

That car in Paris with the eyes in the headlights scared the heck out of me, it was really strange :shock: :-\ [/size:h1i6s280]

Yeah, those are weird looking cars.

Cars that are only big enough to fit one person.

I think golf carts would be weird! 'Cause they’re like open and stuff. :confused:

Have they had a school bus before?

No, I don’t think so.

So would the kid cars… Go inside it?