What you like and hate about each movie

rubs temple at the Ran comments Easy people…

I wasn’t talking about you, if that makes any difference, because you don’t argue with me
Or attack me for not loving Randall. I was talking about someone who has constantly given me issues since I joined…

Wasn’t particularly your comment alone IVG. At least your starting to get an understanding of things…
And yes I’m…aware of who your talking about. I regret their…erm…some-what aggressive methods…sometimes, sure, facts have to be presented in such a manner, but not all the time and not in droves…

I think the fact that they took one complaint that had nothing to do with them, and made a thread out of it, shows how mature they really are. If that person knows everything, why do they act like a child :question:

Making a post saying “they” in an attempt to avoid saying their name is very difficult. :laughing:

The methods may be mature themselves but handled in a childish manner in an effort to please…
shakes head I’m sorry I can’t speak too much on the matter…that person has done allot and been a contributor ever since…I disagree with their methods…but I can’t talk behind somebody’s back…
rubs temple Just dislike having those that don’t bash overly on Randall’s side being labeled in the same set.

Sorry. I’m just very upset. :neutral_face: One problem I have is, when I get mad at a member, I always talk about it on all the forums. Not using names, just expressing my anger. I’ll try to stop bothering people with my problems. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a way to vent anger. People need to do that or they pile it up inside. rubs temple Which is why I doubt Randall had a punching bag to vent anger he had…blinks Oh forgive me just a comparison this is a totally different topic.

And one again, it wasn’t really you…don’t blame yourself, no need to say sorry.

Well, guys - this thread basically asks for this kind of discussion. So of course people are gonna post stuff that you don’t agree with. :confused:

I like it when people post exactly why they like or don’t like something - and not just say that they like/don’t like it for no reason. That’s what this thread is for - just to post your opinions - not someone else’s.

And it shouldn’t turn into some heated debate, because everyone is gonna see things differently. I’m getting really fed up with the bickering on these threads lately, aren’t you? :laughing: (Not that you two were bickering, I just meant in general. Don’t take that personally. :stuck_out_tongue:)

Oh no, I hate the arguing too. :slight_smile: Trust me, I’m really sick of it.

And yeah, I guess Randall would get really angry really fast with nobody to talk to. I know if I don’t talk about my problems, it causes more problems.