What's the oldest toy you own?

A stuffed panda bear, maybe five years old, and I’ve forgotten who gave it to me.

My oldest Toy : [i]Little Tikes Fire truck with three firemen and an engineer.

[/i] Found it clearing out my mums loft. Incidently I remebered it from the film and started collecting the toys for my sons Room. I want to replicate Andys room for him so found alot of the other toys cheap on ebay. Couldnt find potatoe head from the film so bought one and am using green putty to attempt the film version. those parts need painting though. I cant wait to complete the collection!
[/img]

A few posts up I said my oldest toy was mypal2, but I think I thought of an even older toy. its this huge remote controled fire truck. I somtimes wonder if it still works. I still have the remote, but it takes a kazillion C batteries so it would just be such a hassle. not to mention it eats batteries like crazy.

and the controls are so complitaed. I think it wasnt even intended for kids. My dad probably it for him, but used me as a excuse to buy it when I was little.

My oldest toy is a giant dog stuffed animal. I don’t even remember when I got him. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Oldest toy I still own is my Teddy

I feel bad for never nameing my Teddy…so I called my Teddy Teddy XP

Oh wow. I own a lot of old things (I’m a history major, I collect old things. It’s what we do in our free time!) But no old toys! None that I can think of! My oldest is probably this stuffed rabbit I have. And it’s not a cartoony rabbit, but a realistic looking one. It’s name is Ralph, and it was my favorite stuffed animal as a child.

My oldest toys are probably those belonged to my mom - a giant teddy bear she was given on her first birthday and a big stuffed penguin she got when she was a schoolgirl. However, my own oldest toy I still have is a plastic horse that I got when i was in kindergarten.

A lot of kids had toy horses like that, but I took mine with me everywhere, and there were some great moments in my life connected with it. :slight_smile:

Hmm. The oldest toy i own has to be the original 1995 Woody. (2nd edtion) got him when i was 2 when the movie first came out.He’s been through a lot,but he’s still around :stuck_out_tongue:

My oldest Toy that i own and the Toy that i love most, is my 1995 Woody The Cowboy doll. I got him when i was really young can’t remember age. But what i do remember is waking up one morning in my dark warm bedroom. Only seeing darkness, but when i turned my head there was a glow underneath my door. It was more of a redish white glow. I threw my bed sheets off and ran to the door. I opened the door and only a little squeak came from the door. My parents where still sleeping and so was my older brother that he was downstairs. After opening my door I saw the glow of red coming from the Christmas Tree. It was glowing on the coaches and carpet and the dining room table. I walked towards the bright red Christmas tree. There where huge amount of gifts. The wrapping paper on these gifts where mostly blue and green, but with the mix of the red light. I spotted my eye on 2 boxes that just seemed right. I couldn’t wait for my parents to wake up… The joy was making me uncontrollable of my actions. The rapping paper was blue with i think was dots and lines. I ripped it open as fast as i could and can you guess what it was. It was Woody staring with a grin. Eye to eye i fell in love with this toy ever since. I also got a Buzz Lightyear but I loved Woody more. Many adventures we wen’t threw over the years, survived a volcano in a car, destroid the evil robots, even had some tea. I hated tea but Woody liked it… Ah the memories… And here is that Toy that gave me great Toy. Woody.

A Woody doll from 1995? That’s amazing. You should be proud to have that toy.