What's Your Style?

Same here.

I kinda have a “casual but classy” style. Dark jeans, my gray boots, a cute shirt and a black jacket do well for me. It HAS to be VERY comfortable, or it’ll be bothering me all day. I’m not all that girly (No flowery shirts or dresses for me) but not quite a tomboy either. I wish I could dress more punkish, since I really think that style is cool, but I don’t think I could pull it off.

Pants, a hat, and some cartoon related T shirt. More cartoon stuff when possible. Carrying a notebook and stuff. It’s like I’m eternally at a comic con. xD

My style could be described in three words: punk, emo, goth.

I’m a very plain dresser. I usually wear jeans, Air Force Ones, and Black/White T-Shirts, Thermal, Hoodie. My jeans can’t be too baggy and nowhere near tight.

I don’t suppose I have a certain 'style".

I am really content with a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. That’s what I usually throw on.

I always make sure my hair is straightened or curled properly, and that I’m wearing earings. And my watch!

I also enjoy to wear my Cowboy boots, if the occasion allows it. Lateley I’ve been wearing a lot more Native American jewlery, because I’ve gotton more lately. I have several arrow head necklaces, a Tatanka Buffalo necklace, and dreamcatcher earings.

I wear a lot of vintage dresses and skirts whenever it’s warm out. Last summer, I got fed up with my wardrobe, which I felt didn’t represent me well enough, so I set aside a chunk of my summer earnings to buy dresses, skirts, shoes, and bags (mostly vintage). Some people might find it sad, but having something I truly feel comfortable and “me” in is a great confidence booster.

But the actual style of said outfits is usually a dress/skirt that’s floral and grungy, a fitted belt around my waist, a pair of boots, and maybe a cardigan. They’re somewhat like hipster clothes to the close-minded people (or should I say clothes-minded, har har har).

As for winter, there’s not much fun to be had. :frowning: I wear mostly basic tops, slim-fitting jeans, and winter boots. Yaaaaay…

I don’t have a style. I wear dark jeans and t-shirts, usually with cartoon characters on them. :stuck_out_tongue:

queen_of_painting: I love the vintage style, but it doesn’t really fit well with me! And you’re awesome for using a ‘clothes-minded’ pun, just saying! :laughing:

Virginia:Yay, cartoon shirts! I have a few as well, my favorite being WALL-E and EVE. I’m assuming you have an Incredibles one or two?

I wear a lot of dark colors,I have a thing for drapey clothes…

I have 8, actually. :blush: Counting my sweatshirt. I also have a Woody, and a Jessie, and a Nemo. :laughing:

My style is just whatever I think is comfortable and cute. It’s very modest, compared to what some girls my age wear these days.

Mostly jeans (generally non-skinny), graphic tees and hoodies, and the occasional dress/skirt with leggings. My favourite outfit is the one I wore at Halloween, when I was a hippie.
White shirt with pink paisley detail, jeans with a peace sign patch, and a headband. I incorporate those into my daily wardrobe as often as possible.

Currently, I own 3 Alice in Wonderland shirts, and (sadly) I recently outgrew an awesome Toy Story shirt.

I rarely wear accessories, besides earrings.

Same. I’m definitely not self-concious, but I don’t dress like…someone working on the side of the road. And most girls at my school do. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s gross. :shake:

I’m not a big fan of Jeans or Polo shirts or stuff like that… So I wear T-Shirts and Sweatpants most of the time. I don’t see how people can stand wearing that kind of stuff… :confused:

Same here.

Comfortable is me too! I have jeggins, but I don’t really like them. If I’m out with my friends, mostly jeans, boots, and my Mickey Mouse tee shirts :smiley: If I’m out with, like, guys, I usually wear something I bit dressier. Like a nicer shirt. But I never do makeup or anything – I don’t know why. It just seems like too much effort.

I love dresses though! They make me feel like a princess (yes, I sound like I’m five :smiley:)

I love dressing modestly. :slight_smile: I usually wear hoodies and sweatpants, but if I’m going somewhere, I put on jeans.

Oh my gosh, I have a Mickey Mouse t-shirt, too, Evangeline!! I love it, along with my Mario and Luigi one that I wear everywhere. :smiley: I also hate wearing makeup, but I only wear it when I have to - as in when I go to a party or something.

Virginia: You beat me! I only have a WALL-E/EVE one and a Jessie one.

Evangeline & Daughter of Eve: I’m so joining this Mickey Mouse shirt club, I have 2. And earings. lols!

Well lets see. I like dark colors, especially red and black. In fact I often enjoy wearing completely black outfits. I love graphic tees and shirts with images of things I like on them. I prefer wearing pants to skirts. In fact I really dont like skirts or dresses at all. I love wearing my leather coats (or coats in general) and my boots. As far as seasonal things go, I’d rather wear cold weather stuff than warm weather items. I dont wear hats though cuz I dont think I look good in them.

We should make a Mickey Mouse shirt club :smiley:

I don’t like hats, either, lennonluvr, they don’t go well with me.