What's Your Style?

I’ve been wearing a lot of parody T-shirts from Threadless and pony shirts from WeLoveFine lately. :stuck_out_tongue: Did I mention I’m a sucker for Hawaiians? Saw a good one going for $19 today, but was kinda broke. :frowning:

TDIT: Parody shirts?!! I could totally picture you in those!

I usually wear tshirts with my favorite cartoon characters or bands on then and a pair of jeans. Funds are limited, so when I buy new clothes I try to buy shirts without characters or bands on them because i already have so many! But I always end up buying two or three shirts with what I love on them and one (or NONE) regular shirt. I just recently bought a My Little Pony shirt with Fluttershy on it and she looks so happy and it says YAY under her. Those were my thoughts exactly when I saw it.

JSWeC: Haha, you have no idea how many of such shirts I’ve ammassed this year alone! :slight_smile:

theoutsider: You gotta post a pic of it! Fluttershy’s my favourite of the Mane Six. :smiley:

My style? Lets see, I don’t exactly follow the trends. I wear what I want as long as its comfortable. If someone doesn’t like me, I move on

I usually wear a ponytail and headband on my hair, and the only jewelry I wear is a watch.

I also prefer T-shirts over dresses and skirts. (That is, I don’t like wearing dresses and skirts–'cause I’d prefer to wear plain T-shirts!)

Oh, and I wear glasses because I’m near-sighted…

My style is very, very simple, even though I like very feminine clothing a lot. So I usually wear nice clothes, but trying to keep my outfit as comfortable as possible!