When Russell grows up, his job is

Haha, you posted twice :slight_smile: I just think it would be great if he ended up as a really short mailman.

Heh, there was an error that told me that I couldn’t post for some reason. I guess it lied. :neutral_face:

Sorry about that. Not on purpose. :wink:

It’s okay, I just thought it was funny that a techy like you has issues like that :slight_smile:

As I think about this, I can’t help but recall Russell’s own words as he reflects on what he’s been through during his adventure with Mr. Fredrickson:

“You know what, Mr. Fredrickson? The wilderness isn’t exactly what I expected. It’s kinda wild…not how they made it sound in my book.”

Now that Russell has a different outlook and a first-hand-experience with the wild, I think that as he grows up, he’ll want to perhaps re-organize the Wilderness Explorer Club and teach the future Wilderness Explorers about the true nature of nature…that, and of course, earning his Zoology degree, thanks to that special friendship with Kevin…and with the pack of talking dogs at his side! :slight_smile:

Aww! Russell would make a wonderful zoookeeper! That was actually the first job I ever wanted.

I imagine Russell doing the same job as Muntz,
but with a way less egomanical approach

I still think he’s a mailman. I can’t be convinced otherwise, though your guys’ ideas and explanations are way more…plausible? :smiley:

LOL! :laughing: You just made me picture Russell as Willy Wonka… :wink:

Yeah, definitely either an explorer or a zookeeper. I imagine Russell might grow up studying animal biology, so he could even help write school textbooks or something.

I can see him working at a wildlife rehabilitation centre.
He would be helping wild animals (like Kevin) get healthy.

Either that or he’ll run a vet clinic.