Where is the "UP" thread under feature films?

:smiley:

We’ve had this discussion and have come to the conclusion that there is just no

concrete information to start an UP thread. :smiley:

if you must know, here is the link to

it.

[url]'Up' board]

Ok - Since it’s my

call on when we create an UP forum perhaps it is time for me to chime in.

New forums will be created when

1. we confirm the film’s existance (which in this case we have) and 2 - there are enough threads dominating

other forums that would otherwise be in the new forum to warrant the new forum (which by my count there aren’t

at this time).

In the case of Wall*E there was a lot of speculation about the film and several thread

were started about it from the get go - therefor as soon as we confirmed it (via the info in the shareholder’s

document) we created the forum. For Up, while we’ve confirmed it via TIME, we only have 5 threads about it

board-wide and 3 of those are on whether or not we should make a forum! So, since I refuse to make an empty

forum, as soon as we have a handful of good threads on Up (which requires a fair amount of information to make

multiple unique threads) then we will christen the new Up forum.

Yeah, their’s really nothing about Up to talk about…Not for a while, at least. :wink:

I guess until we get confirmed information from reliable sources, then everything else is pretty much a rumor right?

TSS – Well, we know “UP” exists, so it

isn’t exactly a rumour, there’s just not enough info yet, that’s all. :wink:

And the info we got was bogus, which started out as a rumor right?

To quote somebody else “If you see it in TIME, it’s so” :wink: Yeah

I cant really see having an Up forum yet since nobody really knows anything about it